Book of Zappa(JS)

step...@shimaore.net

Mar 20, 2013, 6:58:15 AM3/20/13
to zap...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I've been thinking about how to best help people get started with
ZappaJS, and at the same time have a repository of best practices for
more advanced users. The `template` project has had little traction,
while on the other hand we have plenty of material spread out in issues
and on this list that could be put in a single place. Also I'd like to
document some advanced features that are covered in the API doc, but
could use a more detailed description.

So. I've started a new zappajs repo,
https://github.com/zappajs/book-of-zappajs
to write a "Book of ZappaJS" to achieve those goals. I've started
populating a few pages, but I'd like to see other people bring content,
snippets, experiences, etc. Obviously a first step could be to re-use the
existing documentation and expand on it.

If you'd like to be added as a contributor to that project just shoot me
an email!
S.