ZappaJS 0.4.13

step...@shimaore.net

Dec 25, 2012, 7:07:49 AM12/25/12
to zap...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

The latest version of ZappaJS is 0.4.13.

The main change in this version is that there no longer is anything
special with `@stylus`. To use stylus you must now request it first:

@with css:'stylus'

which is also the new way of requesting support for `less`: you no
longer should

require('zappa') css:'less', -> ...

but instead, use the new @with API:

require('zappa') ->
@with css:'less'

(I expect this to be the last iteration of this API!)

The documentation has been updated to reflect this change:
http://zappajs.github.com/zappajs/docs/reference#stylus

In other news the embedded version of jQuery has been updated to 1.8.3.

That's about it for 0.4.13. There are more changes waiting to happen in
github issues, I need to spend some quality time there.
S.

PS: We still have much work to do in zappajs-template as well, hint-hint.

klrumpf

Dec 25, 2012, 7:26:02 AM12/25/12
to zap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stephane,

true about the templates, of course. Making slow progress
with my little web www.bodywrappers.net due lack of time.
Put nginx in front of it tp speed up the catalogue.

Mark Hahn also mentioned that CR-Redux will replace CS
on the CS mailing list:

"Also, check coffeescriptRedux.  It is a rewrite from the ground up
that will be replacing the current compiler as 2.0."

A Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2013, Karl
Karl-L. Rumpf
klr...@gmail.com
Málaga, Spain