Philosophical Counselling in SA - invitation to discussion on Wednesday 31 July 2024 at 16:00

Anne Verhoef

Jun 23, 2024, 4:13:14 AM (7 days ago) Jun 23
to zap...@googlegroups.com

Dear Colleagues

If you are interested in Philosophical Counselling (PC), Logic Based Therapy (LBT), Philosophical Practice, or Philosophy as a way of life, you are welcome to join our online discussion on this theme on 31 July 2024 at 16:00.

Anné Verhoef

Microsoft Teams Need help?

Join the meeting now

Meeting ID: 385 812 180 888

Passcode: hR9PVs

Professor Anné H. Verhoef

Director: School of Philosophy

North-West University

South Africa

Tel: 018 299 1569

Anné Hendrik Verhoef (researchgate.net)

ICE | Institute for Contemporary Ethics

NWU PRIVACY STATEMENT:
http://www.nwu.ac.za/it/gov-man/disclaimer.html

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail message and attachments thereto are intended solely for the recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you have received the e-mail by mistake, please contact the sender or reply e-mail and delete the e-mail and its attachments (where appropriate) from your system.