1d_dc test failure after update to Mojave

Casey Icenhour

Jan 8, 2019, 1:12:45 PM1/8/19
to zapdos-users
After updating to 10.14 Mojave, and then updating Zapdos, I experienced a failure in the 1d_dc.1d_dc test.

Relative differences for the element variables Current_OHm and tot_flux_OHm have a set tolerance of 6e-05 for the Exodiff test, but a difference of 7.72049e-05 is experienced for both variables on my machine (clang 6.0.1, petsc 3.9.4, mpich 3.2).

I chalked this up to just a platform differences (since I didn't experience this on High Sierra), but was curious if other Mac users on Mojave experienced it.

If its worth loosening the tolerance a bit, I can make a PR to fix it up, but just wanted to check in.

Thanks,
Casey

Alexander Lindsay

Jan 8, 2019, 3:43:00 PM1/8/19
to zapdos...@googlegroups.com
I chalk it up to platform as well. A PR would be great!