[Notice] -- Switching Zapdos testing to conda

Casey Icenhour

May 18, 2020, 10:23:58 AM5/18/20
to zapdos-users
Hello all,

As the vast majority of MOOSE testing currently occurs using the conda package, I plan to transition the Zapdos automated testing recipes to using conda this week. If anyone has any issues with this, please let me know. Testing on my end still needs to occur with conda + Linux, so I plan to do that today with a transition on CIVET occurring tomorrow (5/19) or Wednesday (5/20). I'll post any issues I discover on the Zapdos GitHub - though I doubt there will be any.....I've been using conda with Zapdos for a while now.

Best,
Casey

Casey Icenhour

May 20, 2020, 4:03:20 PM5/20/20
to zapdos-users
Hello all,

The switch to conda for Zapdos testing is complete. I would highly recommend that all users (if they have not done so already) transition to using the new conda environment for MOOSE. Instructions can be found at https://mooseframework.inl.gov/getting_started/installation/conda.html.

Best,
Casey