call() apply and prototype

Enrique Tecayehuatl

Apr 11, 2017, 9:25:12 PM4/11/17
to Zakas Books
Hello!

I got the inheritance chapter and I noticed we can make "inheritance" using prototype, but I got confused when using call and apply methods, I am seeing those methods (apply and call) like an opportunity to make inheritance, please fix me if I am wrong. is it right what I am thinking?

thanks!
Message has been deleted

Enrique Tecayehuatl

Apr 12, 2017, 8:53:32 AM4/12/17
to Zakas Books
Talking about the "The principles of Oriented-object JS" book. thanks.

Nicholas Zakas

Apr 12, 2017, 1:01:33 PM4/12/17
to Zakas Books
Sorry, I'm not sure what you're asking. Can you explain what example you're looking at?