[projs] zInherit

Quang Trí Trương

Aug 28, 2019, 12:45:24 AM8/28/19
to Zakas Books
Hi, I'm recently learning Javascripts throught your book, though I'm not sure which edition it is, I assume it is the first edition because it has "...copy right 2005...".
At chapter 4 Inheritance, Alternative Inheritance Paradigms / zInherit, I follow the link http://www.nczonline.net/downloads
 to download the library, but it seems to be broken and I cannot find it anywhere else. Can you fix the link? Or send me a new one, maybe?

Wish you good heath,
Trí.

Nicholas Zakas

Aug 28, 2019, 10:39:42 AM8/28/19
to zakas...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tri,

Yes, that is the first edition of the book. I would not recommend using that edition to learn JavaScript because a lot has changed since then.

Unfortunately, I no longer have the code referenced in the book.

Regards.

Nicholas C. Zakas
@slicknet

Author, Principles of Object-Oriented JavaScript

Quang Trí Trương

Aug 28, 2019, 11:16:40 AM8/28/19
to Zakas Books
I see. Thanks anyway.

Sincerely.

Vào 21:39:42 UTC+7 Thứ Tư, ngày 28 tháng 8 năm 2019, Nicholas C. Zakas đã viết: