[understandinges6] Can I make my notes public?

Andy Stabler

Jul 30, 2017, 4:41:48 AM7/30/17
to Zakas Books
Hey,

As I'm going through Understanding ECMAScript 6 I'm writing up notes here. These are publicly available on GitHub, however if you wish I can make these private.

Cheers (and thank you for writing this great book!),
Andy

Nicholas Zakas

Jul 30, 2017, 12:23:25 PM7/30/17
to Zakas Books
Feel free to keep them public. If you find things you think should be addressed/fixed, please open an issue: https://github.com/nzakas/understandinges6/issues

It's a lot easier for me to keep track of problems in the issue tracker (and helpful for you to see if the problem has already been reported).

Thanks, and I'm happy you like the book!

Andy Stabler

Jul 30, 2017, 4:28:49 PM7/30/17
to Zakas Books
Wonderful, thank you!