Zachtronics Industries Broadcast - Re: Employment at SpaceChem

Zach Barth

Oct 17, 2010, 7:40:26 PM10/17/10
to zachtronics-indu...@googlegroups.com
<<BULKMSG/IMAGE:CORPORATE_LOGO>>

Dear <<BULKMSG/FIELD:CANDIDATE_NAME>>,

SPACECHEM is pleased that you have chosen to accept our offer of employment!

It is corporate policy that all newly hired field chemists and physicists participate in a two week orientation before being dispatched to their first remote assignment.

In just a few weeks, you will receive your electronic tickets for flight to the SPACECHEM Orientation Facility on Sernimir II. We look forward to seeing you in 11 months (3 weeks subjective) at the local transit terminal.

Signed,

<<BULKMSG/IMAGE:CEO_SIGNATURE>>

Bruce T. Novak
CEO
SPACECHEM

---

In accordance with the UN Stability of Official Documentation with Respect to Inertial Frame of Reference Act, a copy of this document has been filed at a conformant low-acceleration storage facility.

In accordance with the UN Fair Employment act, SPACECHEM does not discriminate on the basis of gender, planetary origin, or revivification status.