just a document

Mr Gaochao Chu

Sep 21, 2010, 7:37:37 AM9/21/10
11. First I will talk to the lady asking how these injuries occur and evaluate
if this was caused by her husband and if he did that on purpose. Then I will
confirm with her husband about the injuries. If the conclusion is the man is
abusing his wife, I will inform the local communities about this and take
appropriate measures. Under extreme circumstances, I will ask the lady
permission if she need the help from the police. If the conclusion is injury
is caused by accident, I will analysis the injury and give professional
suggestions to the lady and her husband about caring safety. I will also
introduce the man to a caring training course I he wants to learn more about
caring.
Question Set 7
9. First I will need to confirm that the death of antibiotic-resistant
patients is related to the additive of the food of the cow. I will inform the
local health authorities and ask for an investigation. I could not just judge
through things floating on the top, medical practice is based on evidence
science, and a compared scientific experiment is needed to find out the
reason. If the result is positive that they are related, I will go meet the
owner of the feed-lot along with the local health authorities to negotiate
about the incident, seeking to make an agreement to control the usage of
additives. If the result is negative, that will be great.
10. I think lady is worrying that if she passes the family property to her
next of keen, she will not be treated like before by her child, if she did
develop Alzheimer disease, she could be abuse by the family as caring for
such disease requires a lot of patience. If she didn pass the property, her
child will see this as a lack of trust, developing some unnecessary emotion,
leading to possible abuse.
I will suggest the lady to go for a thorough exam first, especially for a
brain CT scan, if the result turns out to be negative for Alzheimer disease,
that great news for everyone. However, if the result is positive, she should
consult her doctor if the situation is serious, if it is, she should consider
her children suggestion, if it is not, she should trust that modern medicine
could control her condition.
11.
1. The lady has serious illness and could only helped by the equipment of the
hospital
2. If anything emergency happened, professional staff working around the clock
in the hospital will be the best person to assist.
3. The lady has mobility problems and untrained personnel could injure her.
I will offer the couple with an option that a room with two beds could be
prepared and the man could accompany his wife in the ward and look after her
daily life.
If he still insists, I couldn stop him, but I will suggest the man to take a
caring course by the professionals to improve the caring quality.
12. Personally, I will help my cousin search on the internet for some review
about this product. I will also look up the effecting chemical of the product
from medical databases to confirm the research is positive for the pimple
conditions. Then I will refer him to a dermatologist or ask some dermatologist
I know about this product and the effecting chemicals. I will tell him that
medicine is based on evidence science and he should not believe those
endorsements too much.