Erica Asahan

WIllcleanup

Nov 3, 2007, 9:59:01 PM11/3/07
I think I know the truth about this one! So as the rest of our circle
~ But we will not publish your name just to do you a favor.

Weisfield
Levitz
Macy's
JC Penney
Bank Of America
Sears
The Real Estate Developer you are talking about (He's after you too!)
CitiBank
First VIsa
etc....

These are some of the creditors we are about to contact if you do not
stop this lunacy about Erica Asahan ripping you off! And in 2000 ~
you were not overseas working, you were overseas terrorising and
mooching off of on Erica Asahan and her mother! How many signed
declarations do you want posted on the web? Or maybe a written
testiment from your ex-wife that left you while living in Waikoloa,
perhaps your former employer? I have all of them, just ask! Perhaps
give a copy to your current gf's employer, I am sure the FAA would
love to know who they are dealing with?

We have all the contacts of the people you sold all the furnitures to,
that you bought on credit before you fled to the Philippines ~ so,
don't get nitty with me, because I will get dirty with you!

We have all your deportation records in 2001, so, do yourself a favor
and so as your current girlfriend that works for and airport in
California, quit bashing and your cowardly attacks on Erica Asahan she
had suffered enough from you physically and mentally!

We will not spread your name, but you must undo everything you did.

Erica Asahan is not married to the person that you claim she's married
to!
Erica Asahan does not own any businesses that mentioned.
Erica Asahan never ripped you off
Erica Asahan never left the country in 2001
As a matter of fact, Erica Asahan has nothing but take care of you!