Penzance Veterinary Clinic & Pet Food Deliveries

Steerage Information & Marketing

Aug 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/21/99
The Penzance Veterinary Clinic in Hout Bay strives as a team to
provide you with a complete and caring service. The clinic is equipped
to perform surgery, take X-rays, do laboratory procedures and
hospitalise animals etc.
No surcharge is charged during the consulting hours on weekends and
public holidays. We attend to any after hours emergencies ourselves
and only refer clients to the Emergency Clinic in Kenilworth under
exceptional circumstances.
We also offer a pet food delivery service to our clients in Hout Bay
and Llandudno, and Tick and Flea products, shampoos etc., can be
delivered with the food. Place your order directly at

http://www.peninsulainfo.co.za/penzancevet/

penza...@peninsulainfo.co.za

Steerage Information & Marketing

Aug 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/28/99

sohaib...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2013, 1:07:46 PM6/18/13
nice plan to provied the services to the client and pet food delivery service
and giving the services any time and holidays clinic marketing.

sohaib...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2013, 10:03:47 AM6/27/13

visit this http://www.clinicsmarketing.com/