Laser Electronics laptop repairs and battery repacking service LCD Panel Repairs.

Chris v.d Merwe

May 1, 2017, 3:04:48 AM5/1/17
Laptop repairs to most brands of laptop computers and associated
hardware distributed in South Africa. Computer monitor screens LCD's.
All units including Laptops, notebook computer. Many computer companies
say they repair but we go down to board level component repair.

We are able to service all regions of South Africa from Cape Town,
Durban to Johannesburg and Pretoria / Centurion.

Laser Electronics computer repairs and services was founded in March
1999. The main focus is to provide affordable repair services to the
South African IT / Computer industry. We repair units for customers that
are repair service providers. Workshop operations are located in
Pretoria with collection and delivery depots in Centurion, Gauteng. We
provide repair services to component level. Our customers include
individual end user to selected business partners from medium to large
corporations.

Laptop / Notebook LCD panels repairs. Battery repacking. We also have
stock of second hand notebook display panels if the item is broken or
cracked. Repairs to any computer or Laptop equipment in Gauteng - South
Africa Laptop Sales - laptop battery repacking - component level laptop
repair service. http://www.laserelectronics.co.za or
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Laser-Electronics/115465141816945

Repairs to any computer or Laptop equipment in Gauteng - South Africa
Laptop Sales - laptop battery repacking - component level laptop repair
service. LCD Panel cracked or faulty we will sort it out.
http://www.laserelectronics.co.za