Monica's typing service Pretoria / Monica se tikdienste Pretoria.

1 view

Chris van der Merwe

Jan 2, 2016, 6:13:20 AM1/2/16
Monica's typing service Pretoria. For all your professional typing and
documentation needs professional and secure give me, Anneke a call on
International : +27793875735 / South Africa 0793875735 or Mail me @
anne...@gmail.com Fax2E-mail : 0867708428 Please note all typing
requests / documentation should be given one week prior for
finalization. We offer a comprehensive typing service. Confidentiality
guaranteed. Our services include the following: Manuals Letters
(business related or personal) Reports Presentations Resumes Catalogues
Surveys Brochures Publications Curriculum Vitae (CV’s) Editing
Sub-editing Literature Educational (for all the teachers out there) we
also do research when needed. http://monicatype.itgo.com or
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Monicas-Typing-Services-South-Africa/225732360795636

typing, service, manuals, letters, reports, presentations, résumés,
curriculum vitae, cv’s, editing, sub-editing, literature, Pretoria

typing service manuals letters reports presentations résumés curriculum
vitae cv’s editing sub-editing literature Pretoria

Monica se tikdienste Pretoria. Vir al julle professionele tik werk,
skakel vir Anneke: Internationaal +27793875735 / Suid Afrika 0793875735
of stuur 'n e-pos na anne...@gmail.com Fax2E-mail : 0867708428. Neem
kennis dat alle tik van dokumentasie 'n week voor finalisering gestuur
moet word. Ons bied 'n wye verskeidenheid tikdienste, insluitende tik
van handleidings, briewe (besigheids of persoonlik), verslae,
aanbiedings, kataloguste, opnames, brosjure's, publikasies, curriculum
vitae, redigering van dokumente ens. Konfidentialiteit gewaarborg.
http://monicatype.itgo.com of
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Monicas-Typing-Services-South-Africa/225732360795636