Free Coaching and Guaranteed weightloss results

Angela Isagenix

Dec 20, 2012, 9:58:53 PM12/20/12
Hi Everyone, during this festive season I know most of us are thinking of food. After the new year you'll probably be thinking it's time to get fit and lose those extra inches. In August 2011, I did a 30 day healthy, natural cleanse that was easy to follow and I lost a total of 20lbs. The following month my husband did the same 30 day cleanse and lost 22lbs. Since then we have not only kept our weight off but lost even more to finally reach our health goal. We have been blessed with the opportunity to help many others get healthy and transform their lives. If you are interested in real stories, inspiration, motivation and so much sharing from over 100 people in the same situation please join my Facebook group Isa-journey. You will not regret doing this something special for yourself, you deserve it! Best Wishes during this Holiday Season!!