Report of developers meeting

Abe Kornelis

Jun 22, 2021, 9:38:47 AM6/22/21
to z390
All,

Yesterday we had another developers meeting.
I'll make the report a bit more concise than the previous ones....

We discussed the scripts for building and Regression Testing.
We are developing these scripts to run in three different
types of environments:
1) on the github server
2) on the developers local copy of the repository (development environment)
3) on the end user's local copy of a distribution (run-time/production
environment)

We defined the scope of the next release.
It will mainly focus on resolving technical debt and stabilizing the
github environment.

For zVSAM Melvyn reported making good progress with the zRepro program.
I should have been testing the open logic, but got bogged down by other
duties.

Next meeting is planned for July, 19th.
If you want to attend, please inform Don so he can send you the invite.

Kind regards,
Abe
===