How to access the z390 Google Group website to view postings and change settings

Don Higgins

Oct 14, 2020, 9:59:34 AM10/14/20
to z390
You can visit the following website to view message postings organized by subject and also to change your email settings to digest or no mail instead of individual emails:

https://groups.google.com/g/z390

To gain access to messages and your settings, you must either join the group with your Google email address (???@gmail.com) or you must add your alias email address to your Google account.  For example, I have added d...@higgins.net as an alias to my Google account which has donhigg...@gmail.com.

Here are the steps to add alias email to your Google account:

  1. Login to https://myaccount.google.com  using your Google email and password
  2. Click on “Personal Info” below “Home” on left side
  3. Scroll down to “Contact Info” section and click on “Email”
  4. Click on “Alternate Emails”
  5. Click “Add other email” to add your email address as alias to Google email address
  6. You will receive confirmation email which you will need to confirm to complete process