Completion of z390 Repository

Abe Kornelis

May 27, 2021, 11:40:21 AM5/27/21
to z390
All,

About a week ago we discovered there were still files
missing from the repository on github.
Don added back in all the missing files.

Thanks Don, for all the tedious work!

I have just updated the repository.
You can find it at https://github.com/z390development/z390
There's a read-only copy at https://github.com/z390/z390

If you have created a fork, you can update your forked
copy of the repository using the 'Fetch upstream' button.

Kind regards & Happy programming to all of you!
Abe
===

John Ganci

May 27, 2021, 2:49:22 PM5/27/21
to Abe Kornelis, z390
Abe,

Thanks for the update. I've synchronized my github main and local main.

Since my branch, feature/add-bash-scripts is now in the z390development/z390 repository, I am thinking that I can safely delete the branch on my github and my PC. However, on my github, the branch shows

This branch is 13 commits ahead, 23 commits behind z390development:main. The 23 commits behind makes sense since I have not rebased it yet (hadn't planned to, since I wanted to delete it). However the 13 commits ahead has me concerned.

Is there a way for me to know what the 13 commits are? I've not done any commits since rebasing to the v1707 repository on May 24, 2021, which is supposedly what was used to complete my pull request.

Perhaps Anthony can answer my question.

Regards,

John Ganci

d...@higgins.net

May 27, 2021, 5:50:42 PM5/27/21
to John Ganci, Abe Kornelis, z390

John, all

I think the 13 commits behind are the 13 I submitted this morning and Abe approved pull for them today.  If you rebase, you should be current with everything up to today.

However, you will note that the jar directory needs to be added so you can run bat\BLDJAR.BAT to recreate z390.jar in root directory.  I’m sure this will get added before distro is published after running regression tests on it which will require z390.jar.

Don Higgins

d...@higgins.net

www.donhiggins.org