How do I check the status of an RPI?

Fred van der Windt

May 5, 2021, 7:01:38 AM5/5/21
to z390
Some time ago I reported a problem with the handling of ampersands in strings. It was recorded as RPI 2231. Where can I check the status of such an 'RPI'?

Thanks,

Fred!

Anthony Delosa

May 14, 2021, 9:28:48 PM5/14/21
to z390
Hi Fred,
We migrated the RPI list to GitHub about a month ago.

This RPI is interesting as it has a higher id that the last ID that I migrated.
The highest was RPI 2227.

It may have been added by Don after the list was given to me.
Don/Abe - any idea where this RPI went to?

d...@higgins.net

May 18, 2021, 10:37:08 AM5/18/21
to Anthony Delosa, z390, z390dev...@googlegroups.com

All

Here are the RPI’s I logged myself after RPI 2227 along with new open issue # on new Github system:

Done

rpi 2228

2021/01/08

Add ZPARTRS source trace utility for assembler and zCOBOL.  Required 1 fix to mz390 to prevent error searching for symbol with option NOASM.

Melvyn Maltz

v1704

Done

RPI 2229

2021/01/14

Support QSAM length LLLL vs LL00 for zVSAM record types VE, VBE, VTE

Melvyn Maltz

v1705

Issue #232

RPI 2230

2021/01/14

Limit check ASI and AGSI I2 field to -128 to +127

Melvyn Maltz

Issue #215

RPI 2231

2021/01/27

Correctly handle && in DC string

FredVanderwindt

Issue #233

RPI 2232

2021/02/12

Allow blanks within quoted DC constants like DC F'123 456'

Issue #230

RPI 2233

2021/03/05

Correct vector extended mnemonics for OR function

Dan Greiner

Fred, Anthony, all

Anthony opened issue #215 to track the original RPI 2231 that I had previously assigned after the initial conversion from RPI system to new Issue system on Github.  Anthony has included the detail description and code example in issue #215.

I have now assigned issue #215 to myself and will try to get it fixed in the next z390 release v1708.

Don Higgins

d...@higgins.net

www.donhiggins.org

Abe Kornelis

May 18, 2021, 10:37:19 AM5/18/21
to z3...@googlegroups.com

Fred, all,

The issue is recorded on github as issue #215,
aka RPI 1645.

I am surprised it seems also to be known as RPI 2231.
That RPI number does not exist in my administration.

Fred, if you got that number from me - I apologize for causing confusion.
The 2200-range ends at 2227.
The issue with double ampersands lives on as RPI 1645 / Issue #215.

If anyone has references to RPIs with a number of more than 2227,
please let me know - I'd like to keep a proper overview of all open issues.

Kind regards,
Abe
===