RE: z390 status

d...@higgins.net

Jan 29, 2022, 11:40:52 AM1/29/22
to a...@bixoft.nl, z3...@googlegroups.com
Abe, Anthony, all

Yes, I've pushed #343 fix to increase maxline default to 400,000 and correct error messages in both mz390 and az390 when it is exceeded.
I'd targeted this for v1.8.1 but now I'd like to go ahead and include it in v1.8.0 along with #335 fix for ACALL to support parms. I expect to finish #335 this week.

The only other remaining change pending to v1.8.0 is to add more of the rt regression tests. I've opened #345 to document additional pending rt tests to be added to v1.8.0 or possibly v1.8.1.

Let's discuss how to manage pending fixes and enhancements at zoom meeting on Feb 7. I'm hoping we can cut beta2 and then final v1.8.9 soon.

Don Higgins
d...@higgins.net
www.don-higgins.net