Help Please

1 view

Mirco Vivaldo

Jan 5, 2004, 3:02:22 PM1/5/04
Dear friends
I'm writing to you because I need your help.
My problem is that, unfortunatly, me and my girlfriend don't have sufficient
money to get married.
We are engaged since 3 years.
My parents are overflowed of debts and they cannot help us.
Her parents, instead, don't want us to get married because they know that I
wouldn't be a good husband because I don't have money.
Her parents have spent all their money to cure a father's serious heart
illness.
I asking you with big humility to donate us also just 1$ and to pay it into
my bank account.
To: Vivaldo Mirco,
Banca Antonveneta
ABI: 05040
CAB: 88330
CIN: Z
country: IT - checkdigit: 15.
mirco_...@yahoo.it
We will be very thankful for your big help.