DakotaLace New Store

1 view

D. Hart

Aug 20, 2002, 1:20:24 AM8/20/02
CHECK US OUT!!! The new on-line super store. DakotaLace. We have many items
to choose from and many different categories. Everything from ALL TERRAIN
BOARDS to WOMEN'S APPAREL.

Gifts for you, your friends, and loved ones. Great shopping at great prices.
We offer secured credit card shopping. Visit us today at www.dakotalace.com
Add our site to your favorites list and be sure to visit us often as we are
continually adding new products. Please sign our guest book and our opt-in
e-mail list so we may notify you of upcoming sales, specials, and new
products.

ATTENTION HUNTERS: HUNTING SEASON IS HERE, SO DON'T FORGET YOUR GEAR!

Please provide us with feedback about our site. Tell us what you like and
what you do not like and/or what you would like to see or have in the
future.