NEW ITEMS to sell Added:CBM, Amiga, NewTek, Hardwares & Softwares CloseOut

Former Amiga Dealer

Mar 26, 2004, 2:03:56 PM3/26/04
NEW ITEMS to sell Added:CBM, Amiga, NewTek, Hardwares & Softwares

****** WE NEED TO CLEAR OUR WAREHOUSE ******

We need space for PC, We sell almost all
Commodore Amiga & NewTek Stock

Due to the age of Softwares and Hardwares
They are sold as is.

NO RESERVE on ALL AUCTIONS

Most items are New and Retail Box and Sealed OR Mint !

From a Former: Authorized CBM AMIGA & NewTek DEALER

*** NEW ITEMS ADDED EACH WEEK ***

WE HAVE ADDED NEW ITEMS SO WE HAVE MORE THAN 35 ITEMS Online ;-)

As soon I will add New Items I will post.

Note To the moderator : If the chart of this NG don't permit it let me know I will remove your NG.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=bx133&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=95

Best Regards to all Amiga User