warez p2p

Ryan

Jan 13, 2004, 1:06:29 PM1/13/04
Hi everyone
downloaded warez p2p program today.absuluty no spyware at all.Great program.
Just one problem, i got it working and now it just says "connecting" all the
time where as the other pcs on my network are able to access it.
any ideas?

Florian Paucke

Feb 1, 2004, 4:03:44 PM2/1/04
which p2p program do you use??

"Ryan" <shelt...@nospamhotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

David Dahlberg

Feb 2, 2004, 5:07:35 PM2/2/04
"Florian Paucke" <Florian...@gmx.de> schrieb:

>"Ryan" <shelt...@nospamhotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> Hi everyone
>> downloaded warez p2p program today.absuluty no spyware at all.Great
>program.

Heya, me I know how do download lozwa warezzz p2p (Pier-to-Pier) and
not to pay but to get loza $$$$$ß for it!!!11 Only the (charge) hook
is that maybe there could some spyware there!!!1

Whfg nccyl sbe n wbo ng gur arnerfg cbeg ;-)

SCNR
-dd