Free Web Hosting for P2P related Development Programs

1 view

HolyLiaison

Oct 15, 2004, 7:01:38 AM10/15/04
http://www.swapciety.com

Do you have a P2P related program in the works that needs web hosting?
We'll do it for free. Don't have the skills to make your own website? We
will help you with that too.

Here's what you get from us:
- Your choice of sub domain, or domain name. (You supply the domain.)
- Unlimited Web Space
- MySQL DB Access, Own cgi-bin.
- 24/7 FTP Access, Anonymous access too, if needed.
- Unlimited bandwidth.

All we ask in return is you post our 250x100px hosted by image on your
site. That's it. We will even help you try to get donations and users
via our portal.

We want hits, you get free web space, and plenty of help from us if you
need it.

If you're a developer and are interested or have any questions please
get in contact with me.

holyliaison [at] swapciety [dot] com

Or you can visit our site here:
http://www.swapciety.com