Memphis Wrestling 5/29/04

Gregory White

May 29, 2004, 5:19:56 PM5/29/04

----- Original Message -----
From: GREGORY WHITE
To: Mem...@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2004 01:41 PM
Subject: Memphis Wrestling spoilers 5/29/04

Memphis Wrestling
Home of Rhythm & Bruise
written by Gregory White Gregasau...@bellsouth.net
5/29/04
UPN studios Memphis TN
Hosts:Cory Maclin and Brian Teigland

Before the show starts, I would like to honor all the veterans who made the
Ultimate sacrifice in defense of Liberty on this Memorial Day weekend.

The show starts with Brian and Cory at the desk with the framed certificate
got from the Memphis wrestling fans and Mayor WW Harrington.
They announce who will be on the show today.
Jerry "The King" Lawler with Jimmy Hart
Title vs. Title Brian Christopher with the TV title vs. Mable with the
Southern Title.

Mable comes out with the Southern Title. Mable is not in a good mood. I
did not mean to take much time but the fans come first. Brian Christopher
last week you attacked me from behind with an object but this week it is
Title vs. Title. Put up or shut up you Southern Fried Shrimp. It is head
on head and lets see who the big man is Brian Christopher. Be at your
best, Brian Christopher because I will.

Jimmy Hart comes out with Koko Ware and Tracy Smothers. Jimmy Hart, Today
is the day. I am this close to signing Jerry Lawler into the First Family.
Aint that right Koko, Baby. Koko, in his singing voice, OOOOh Yeah!!!!!!
The First Family is gonna rise again !!!!! Remember when I was Sweet Brown
Sugar we ran wild. Remember when we were Bobby Eaton and Koko Ware we were
riding wild!!!! But one thing I want to say about the Birdman!!!! We are
running wild!!!!!! My motto is the day is to!!! Feeel Gooodd!!!!!! is to
Loook goood!!!! and to Look good is to is you got to have some
money!!!!!!!!!! Tracy Smothers, Its all good. The First Family is
stronger than it has ever been. We have the most successful manager in
wrestling history, Koko B Ware, Tracy Smothers and Shock we got it all.
Bill Dundee has not shown his face for the 2nd week in a row. He is
pumping gas up in Mcenzie TN. He is running his bar. Those guys have held
me back for 20 years and I am half hot about it. These two rising young
superstars "Jumping " Johnny Dodston and "Mr. Personalities" Derrick King
we are gonna bust you up,beat you up and blow you up. These guys may like
you but I don't like you and the First Family don't like you. Jimmy Hart,
I may bring Koko Ware and the First Family to Oak Springs Baptist Church.
Koko then sings OOOOHHHH Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first match of the day is Tracy Smothers and Koko Ware with Jimmy Hart
vs. Derrick King and Johnny Dodston. Johnny Dodston does well in the
match. Koko hits Dodston with a chain who has Smothers pinned. Koko puts
Smothers on top.
Winners:Koko Ware and Tracy Smothers.

Jimmy Hart comes to the announcers desk and introduces us to the World
premiere and Kamala's new video. Can't live like that. IT is obviously
Kamala lip synching. Kamala is wearing a sports jacket with his tribal
clothes and it has highlights from the studio. The video closes with
American Idols with William Hung and Kamala on tour this summer.

There is another graphic of Swim Bash 2004 tonight six50 Sportsplex Shelby
Oaks@Sycamore View. Memphis wrestling stars to judge swimming Bash.

They have the Round Town.
Trenton TN Sat June 5 8 p.m.
Nat'l Guard Armory
Lifeguards,Shock,Mable
Adv. Tickets on sale @ A&A Tire Co.

Coming soon
Union City, TN
Ripley , TN

Brian Christopher comes out with the TV Title trophy. Brian is dancing.
You know Brian Christopher can come out here and strut his stuff and
Daaance and have a good time. You know why Cory? Because I am the
Maaaaaan. I been telling you that. I mean Cory. Zoom in on my face.
Cory, Do I look stupid to you. The fans say Yeeaaaaaah. Brian gives
his face to the fans. I was not talking to you , you idiots. I am not
stupid. I am the greatest wrestler to have ever stepped foot in that
ring. I am the smartest wrestler to have ever stepped foot in that ring.
I am about to beat King Mable right here and right now with this here.
Brian points to his head. His is so big and so bad but he is stupid and
I am smart and that is why I am gonna take the title without touching you
and you know why because I am the Man..... Oh yeah Bring him out here.
Get him out here now. Cory calls for a commercial.

The second match of the day is Mable(Southern Champion) vs. Brian
Christopher(UPN TV champion) with Title vs. Title. Brian Christopher is
off to the races. Brian tries getting out of the ring and loses his pants
to Mable and Brian is scrambling outside the ring in his underwear in a
poster with some female fans turning red. Brian gets his trousers on
eventually wrong side out. Mable comes close to putting Christopher
through a monitor. The Sexy Assassins hit the ring and Mable takes care of
both of them. Mable has Christopher pinned and Shock runs in and chokes
Mable with a belt.
Winner: via dq Mable.

Jimmy Hart and Jerry Lawler comes out. Lawler is wearing shades and has
both the World's Unified and AWA title belts. Jerry Lawler, Today is the
make it or break it day. He paid me a lot of money and the check was good.
He made a lot of promises,we were in Hollywood together but what it boils
down to is that the contract is not signed yet. That is what you want the
contract signed today, Jimmy. Jimmy Hart, I will do anything to get it
signed. Jerry, come over here, I have an idea. You will do anything if I
sign that contract? I have tried it your way for 2 weeks,. first Shock
then I wrestled Derrick King but before I sign I want you to try it my way.
I don't think that the fans want to dislike me. Lawler then asks the fans
who say no and I think if Jimmy Hart changed his ways then the fans will
like Jimmy Hart. Jimmy Hart then agrees. Jimmy Hart then asks for fans
support who agrees. Jerry Lawler then tells Jimmy Hart that he has a XWF
Title belt against Shock. Jimmy Hart does not look happy.

Shock comes out. I heard what happened. Jimmy Hart, get your rear end out
here. I want to know what is going on. Jimmy Hart, It is a very bad
situation. I want Jerry Lawler in the fold. we can work this out.
Shock, I am not worried about Jerry "The King" Lawler. Why do I have to
learn about this in the back? Jimmy Hart, I heard about this about the
same time that you did. I promised Lawler anything. I had no idea that
Lawler would do that. I am not Kreskin. I am not a mind reader. Shock ,
Is this one of Jerry Lawler's tricks?

The third match of the day is The Sexy Assassins vs. The Lifeguards.
Dustin Starr pins the red Sexy Assassin when a double team backfires.
Winners:The Lifeguards.

The fourth match is for the XWF Title. Jerry Lawler with Jimmy Hart vs.
Shock(XWF Champion). The fans are on Lawler's side. The fans do a lets go
Jerry chant with Hart as cheerleader. Everybody in the ring is knocked out
and Jimmy Hart enters the ring and tries to put Shocks arm on Jerry Lawler
so Hart puts Lawler's arm on Shock. While the referee is making the three
count on Shock, Hart grabs the framed certificate on the announcers desk
and lays at the ringside making it look like he was knocked out by Cory
Maclin. Shock sees Hart laying on the floor the frame on his head.
Winner: and new XWF champion Jerry Lawler.

Shock asks Jimmy Hart what happened and Hart says that Cory hit him on the
back of the head

Read my Memphis wrestling reports at http://www.memphiswrestling.net/ and
http://www.kinglawler.com in the Memphis wrestling section. and watch it on
UPN 30 Memphis at 11 am every Saturday and on UPN Mississippi at 9 PM
every Saturday and n the Internet anytime. Check out my new Memphis email
list located at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Mempho/ and you can subscribe
to it by sending a blank email to Mempho-s...@yahoogroups.com.