Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Michael Weaver Jr

ungelesen,
13.07.2003, 21:43:1813.07.03
an
Dear E-Wrestler,

Would you like to join a new and exciting fantasy wrestling league? Hall of
Fame Wrestling is a new fantasy wrestling league that is striving to put the E
back in e-wrestling! Our first show will begin on Saturday, August 30. Right
now there is a contest going on where whoever recruits the most members (your
e-mail address must be filled in where it says "REFERRED BY:" on the
application) will be able to determine how the HOFW Hardcore Championship will
be decided. So join and tell your friends about us!

Here are important HOFW links:
HOFW Website - http://hofw.wrestlingupdateonline.com/
HOFW Message Board - http://hofwboard.proboards20.com/index.cgi
HOFW Roleplaying List -
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HallofFameWrestlingRP/

You would be a welcomed addition to our family! Join today! :)
Michael Weaver, Jr.
WU ONLINE: http://www.wrestlingupdateonline.com
HOFW Website: http://hofw.wrestlingupdateonline.com

0 neue Nachrichten