WELL, WELL, WELL

WAHisbad

Jul 7, 2003, 9:03:28 PM7/7/03
I just KNEW that Dude was going to make a comeback that "the OLD LADY" lives on
the 1st floor.... but, he didn't! Now, I KNOW he's LYING.
I said in an earlier post that Apt. 1-G was on the 7th floor....... I waited...
and waited.... NOTHING!
It's the 1st floor Dudey......I thought you inquired about her home???
HAHAHA!!
I KNEW IT!!
WAhisbad

LornaDooneCookie

Jul 7, 2003, 9:10:59 PM7/7/03
shut up already. no one gives a flying sexual relation!!

********MISSY*********

He is SMOKIN

Jul 7, 2003, 9:47:38 PM7/7/03

Huh??? Like I said... I don't CARE what floor the old lady lives on... Never
did! I have NEVER claimed she lived on ANY particular FLOOR! If you say I have,
include the LINK, Boy! THEN You can SAY I'VE LIED! DAYAMN, what does it TAKE to
get THROUGH that thick skull??? (yes, your kind DOES have that EXTRA-thick
skull---ALL bone!) I said she's OLD.. She is.. I said she has no computer...
She doesn't. THAT is what *I* am proving here! YOU are the one who said those
were lies!!! I couldn't care LESS what floor she lives on! Of course, YOU'RE
only changing the subject because you KNOW I'm telling the truth! LOL!
BUSTED!!!

T0rllHouseCookie

Jul 8, 2003, 12:56:08 AM7/8/03
>I just KNEW that Dude was going to make a comeback that "the OLD LADY" lives
>on
>the 1st floor.... but, he didn't! Now, I KNOW he's LYING.
>I said in an earlier post that Apt. 1-G was on the 7th floor....... I
>waited...
>and waited.... NOTHING!
>It's the 1st floor Dudey. (WAH)

My new apartment is 2-E and it's on the 5th floor. Our building is Floor
letters and Apt numbers, so in my building 1-G would be on the 7th floor.