I know things.

SecretAgentDro

Jul 5, 2003, 11:13:30 PM7/5/03
But I can't talk about them.

HAVE FUN ONLINE

Bernie

Jul 5, 2003, 11:39:59 PM7/5/03
Subject: I know things.
From: secreta...@aol.com (SecretAgentDro)
Date: 7/6/03 3:13 AM !!!First Boot!!!

But I can't talk about them.

HAVE FUN ONLINE

That's okay.......I understand all about "need to know" and not being at
liberty to share certain information. ::))
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

ParkingSpot

Jul 6, 2003, 12:30:51 AM7/6/03
From: secreta...@aol.com (SecretAgentDro)

But I can't talk about them.

HAVE FUN ONLINE
==============
For those of you who are wondering..
I swear to GOD, people... this is NOT me.
But I AM pleased as punch with this parody. <giggling>>>
Still, I only post as SPOT here.
Man, you folks had a busy day! I've read most of the busier threads.
I had the house to myself tonight, so I had my parents and sister over for
dinner, and sis stayed to watch Four Weddings and a Funeral with me. Great
movie - for the third time..
Hope everyone's having a relaxing holiday weekend.

`
SPOT

Cher

Jul 6, 2003, 1:31:23 AM7/6/03
For those of you who are wondering..
I swear to GOD, people... this is NOT me.
But I AM pleased as punch with this parody. <giggling>>>
Still, I only post as SPOT here.
Man, you folks had a busy day! I've read most of the busier threads.
I had the house to myself tonight, so I had my parents and sister over for
dinner, and sis stayed to watch Four Weddings and a Funeral with me. Great
movie - for the third time..
Hope everyone's having a relaxing holiday weekend.>>>>>>Spot

We watched Stuart Little part two, well the girls did, I slept. lol
Cher
Until further notice, all misspells are drug induced.

Luckypoopet

Jul 6, 2003, 1:46:31 AM7/6/03
Hope everyone's having a relaxing holiday weekend.>>>>>>Spot

We watched Stuart Little part two, well the girls did, I slept. lol
Cher

My husband and I went and watched Terminator 3. Not sure how relaxing it
was...but I enjoyed it!

SpecialAgentASW

Jul 6, 2003, 2:50:17 AM7/6/03
>But I can't talk about them.
>
>HAVE FUN ONLINE
(secreta...@aol.com )

Good show, SCA Dro. Paragraph 4 of section 15 in the fourth chapter of the
"Secret Agent/Spy", specifically outlines our need to be secretive about our
operations. But if anyone wants to give me their phone, I can call them.

Bernie

Jul 6, 2003, 8:11:31 AM7/6/03
Subject: Re: I know things.
From: special...@aol.com (SpecialAgentASW)
Date: 7/6/03 6:50 AM !!!First Boot!!!

~~~~~~~
I could give you my phone (since I have several, of course) but I can't release
my phone number.
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

Counerston

Jul 6, 2003, 9:30:19 AM7/6/03
>Good show, SCA Dro. Paragraph 4 of section 15 in the fourth chapter of the
>"Secret Agent/Spy", specifically outlines our need to be secretive about our
>operations. But if anyone wants to give me their phone, I can call them.
>
>~~~~~~~
>I could give you my phone (since I have several, of course) but I can't
>release
>my phone number.
>Bernie
*************************
::::::::::::SPEW::::::::::::::
KC
Tonight we dance
****************
Note: This post is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and
grammer enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be
considered flaws or defects.
(acoma4)

Obstestricsdude

Jul 6, 2003, 10:51:17 AM7/6/03

But I can't talk about them.

HAVE FUN ONLINE
==============

LOL!!!!! STOP it! LMMFAOTNEOTCS!!!!
Shreveport's racial
strife:http://www.shreveporttimes.com/html/B1EEAB45-7C08-4D0F-AC15-5EC6399
732EF.shtml (you must type IN the "9732EF.shtml" part!)

Cher

Jul 6, 2003, 11:01:47 AM7/6/03
Good show, SCA Dro. Paragraph 4 of section 15 in the fourth chapter of the
"Secret Agent/Spy", specifically outlines our need to be secretive about our
operations. But if anyone wants to give me their phone, I can call them.

~~~~~~~
I could give you my phone (since I have several, of course) but I can't release
my phone number.
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

For reasons that can't be disclosed at this time.

Bernie

Jul 6, 2003, 11:07:40 AM7/6/03
From: cherb...@aol.comeonover (Cher)
Date: 7/6/03 3:01 PM !!!First Boot!!!

Now Cher, you know I am not at liberty to discuss that.
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

Cher

loves to laugh

Jul 6, 2003, 7:50:08 PM7/6/03
(SecretAgentDro)
================

HAHAHAAAAAAA - I love it the screen name!!! Hey, I know things, too.

You see, I really wasn't sure if that post from CherBear643@Wichtig was really
Cher -- until I saw the word SUPPOSABLY.
Then I knew for certain it belonged to OUR Cher.

LMAOOOOOOOOO

Supposedly !!

HTH. :))

HAVE FUN ONLINE

loves to laugh

Jul 6, 2003, 7:51:47 PM7/6/03
(secreta...@aol.com )

Good show, SCA Dro. Paragraph 4 of section 15 in the fourth chapter of the
"Secret Agent/Spy", specifically outlines our need to be secretive about our
operations. But if anyone wants to give me their phone, I can call them.

<=== SpecialAgentASW
=================

So, what does SCA stand for? LOL

HAVE FUN ONLINE

Gage 101

Jul 6, 2003, 7:52:44 PM7/6/03
(SecretAgentDro)
================

LMAOOOOOOOOO

Supposedly !!

HTH. :))

HAVE FUN ONLINE
-------
Hahaha!

Hey! I love it the screen name, too!

Gage

loves to laugh

Jul 6, 2003, 7:52:45 PM7/6/03

For reasons that can't be disclosed at this time.
Cher
=======

Actually -- there's been a slight change. Now it has to read -- for reasons
that can never be disclosed.

LOL!!!

HAVE FUN ONLINE

loves to laugh

Jul 6, 2003, 8:07:30 PM7/6/03
(SecretAgentDro)
================

LMAOOOOOOOOO

Supposedly !!

HTH. :))

Gage

=======

Me to! I love it many screen names!!

HAVE FUN ONLINE

ParkingSpot

Jul 6, 2003, 8:09:24 PM7/6/03
HAHAHAAAAAAA - I love it the screen name!!!
HAVE FUN ONLINE
{DRO}

-------
Hahaha!
Hey! I love it the screen name, too!
Gage
============
I love it the three. <chuckle>
`
SPOT

Gage 101

Jul 6, 2003, 8:11:14 PM7/6/03
Hahaha!

Hey! I love it the screen name, too!

Gage

=======

Me to! I love it many screen names!!

HAVE FUN ONLINE
-------
Ewwww! LMAO!!

Gage

RosebudSFO

Jul 6, 2003, 8:13:25 PM7/6/03
>From: smartmo...@aol.compostpile (Bernie)
>Date: 7/6/2003 5:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time

>Subject: Re: I know things.
>From: spotty4...@aol.commasRus (ParkingSpot)
>Date: 7/6/03 4:30 AM !!!First Boot!!!

>Subject: I know things.
>From: secreta...@aol.com (SecretAgentDro)
>
>But I can't talk about them.
>
>HAVE FUN ONLINE
>==============
>For those of you who are wondering..
> I swear to GOD, people... this is NOT me.
>But I AM pleased as punch with this parody. <giggling>>>
>Still, I only post as SPOT here.
>Man, you folks had a busy day! I've read most of the busier threads.
>I had the house to myself tonight, so I had my parents and sister over for
>dinner, and sis stayed to watch Four Weddings and a Funeral with me. Great
>movie - for the third time..
>Hope everyone's having a relaxing holiday weekend.
>
>`
>SPOT
>
>The boys and I saw Bruce Almighty the other night. Jim Carrey is so talented
>and bonus for me was Morgan Freeman.
>Bernie
>-for Jason 4/3/98
>

>Typically I do not like Jim Carrey...he sometimes tries toooo hard to be
funny. But that movie was Hillarious! I loved it.

RosebudSFO

Jul 6, 2003, 8:15:43 PM7/6/03
>Subject: Re: I know things.
>From: droa...@aol.com (loves to laugh)
>Date: 7/6/2003 5:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time
You meant me too right? LOL

ParkingSpot

Jul 6, 2003, 8:18:38 PM7/6/03
>The boys and I saw Bruce Almighty the other night. Jim Carrey is so talented
>and bonus for me was Morgan Freeman.
>Bernie
>-for Jason 4/3/98
>

>Typically I do not like Jim Carrey...he sometimes tries toooo hard to be
funny. But that movie was Hillarious! I loved it.
============
That one is definitely on our "to see" list. I heard ALL good things about it!
`
SPOT

Cher

Jul 6, 2003, 9:01:25 PM7/6/03

Me to! I love it many screen names!!

HAVE FUN ONLINE

No life eh? My what bad manners you have. Tut tut.

loves to laugh

Jul 6, 2003, 9:06:35 PM7/6/03
>Supposedly !!
>
>HTH. :))
>
>HAVE FUN ONLINE
>-------
>Hahaha!
>
>Hey! I love it the screen name, too!
>

>Gage
>
>=======
>
>Me to! I love it many screen names!!
>
>HAVE FUN ONLINE

You meant me too right? LOL
<===== Rosebud
===========

No, I wasn't even talking about you. Sheesh. :)))

HAVE FUN ONLINE

loves to laugh

Jul 6, 2003, 9:16:34 PM7/6/03
Hillarious <== Rosebud
-----------

Don't you mean HILARIOUS? LOL

It's OK -- I saw Ricky spell it the same way. :)=

HAVE FUN ONLINE

JFS 220Inc

Jul 6, 2003, 9:17:46 PM7/6/03
>>-------
>>Hahaha!
>>
>>Hey! I love it the screen name, too!
>>

>>Gage
>>
>>=======
>>
>>Me to! I love it many screen names!!
>>
>>HAVE FUN ONLINE
>>

>You meant me too right? LOL
> <===== Rosebud
>===========
>
>No, I wasn't even talking about you. Sheesh. :)))
>
>HAVE FUN ONLINE
======================
but teri is ALL the screen names, isn't she? isn't that what poop said?
i'm so confused...

Cher

Jul 6, 2003, 9:19:21 PM7/6/03
You see, I really wasn't sure if that post from CherBear643@Wichtig was really
Cher -- until I saw the word SUPPOSABLY.
Then I knew for certain it belonged to OUR Cher. >>>>>>>>>>Dro

I'm not your Cher. Don't EVER forget that. HTH.

Gage 101

Jul 6, 2003, 9:23:39 PM7/6/03
Me to! I love it many screen names!!

>HAVE FUN ONLINE

You meant me too right? LOL
<===== Rosebud
===========

No, I wasn't even talking about you. Sheesh. :)))

HAVE FUN ONLINE
----------
HAHAHHAHA! Good grief! Come on Dro! Me to? Me too? She was correcting your
grammar... just in case you don't know (or no)! LMAO!

Gage

loves to laugh

Jul 6, 2003, 9:30:58 PM7/6/03
You see, I really wasn't sure if that post from CherBear643@Wichtig was really
Cher -- until I saw the word SUPPOSABLY.
Then I knew for certain it belonged to OUR Cher. >>>>>>>>>>Dro

I'm not your Cher. Don't EVER forget that. HTH.
Cher

========

Oh yes you are. Deal with it, puppet. LOL

HAVE FUN ONLINE

loves to laugh

Jul 6, 2003, 9:32:14 PM7/6/03

Gage

=================

:)))))

HAVE FUN ONLINE

He is SMOKIN

Jul 6, 2003, 9:35:31 PM7/6/03

LOL!!!

HAVE FUN ONLINE

LMAO!!! MOST lies ARE tha way! ROFL!

Gage 101

Jul 6, 2003, 9:37:50 PM7/6/03
Don't you mean HILARIOUS? LOL

It's OK -- I saw Ricky spell it the same way. :)=

HAVE FUN ONLINE
------------
Have you visited "The Big Picture" thread yet?

Gage

loves to laugh

Jul 6, 2003, 9:42:24 PM7/6/03

Gage
===========

HAHAAA -- I think I saw that somewhere.

I have a couple of posts I was hoping to respond to and that might be one of
them.

HAVE FUN ONLINE

He is SMOKIN

Jul 6, 2003, 9:48:45 PM7/6/03
Hillarious <== Rosebud
-----------

Don't you mean HILARIOUS? LOL

It's OK -- I saw Ricky spell it the same way. :)= (Droduh)

HAVE FUN ONLINE

Prove it... THAT's what I THOUGHT!

Luckypoopet

Jul 6, 2003, 9:50:57 PM7/6/03
You meant me too right? LOL
<===== Rosebud
===========

No, I wasn't even talking about you. Sheesh. :)))

HAVE FUN ONLINE

HAAAAAAAAA!

Gage 101

Jul 6, 2003, 9:58:25 PM7/6/03
I'm not your Cher. Don't EVER forget that. HTH.
Cher
========

Oh yes you are. Deal with it, puppet. LOL

HAVE FUN ONLINE

--------------
Holy Hell! w/a big HAHA! I think Poopet is available for puppet sessions,
Dro.

Gage

Bernie

Jul 6, 2003, 10:02:54 PM7/6/03
From: roseb...@aol.com (RosebudSFO)
Date: 7/7/03 12:13 AM !!!First Boot!!!

~~~~

I was not a fan for a long time but I think he is really getting a handle on
his talent.
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

Cher

Jul 6, 2003, 10:03:23 PM7/6/03

HAVE FUN ONLINE

Gage

Dro's going down for the count. If you just notice the board here, you see that
it's true.

She doesn't know me at all, so she's trying the puppet angle, well most CF's
try that at one time or another. She's as lame as they come.

Gage 101

Jul 6, 2003, 10:09:22 PM7/6/03

HAVE FUN ONLINE
------------

HAAAAAAAAA!
Poopet
----------
And then Poopet hopefully woke up! LOL!

Gage

Luckypoopet

Jul 6, 2003, 10:19:05 PM7/6/03
HAAAAAAAAA!
Poopet
----------
And then Poopet hopefully woke up! LOL!
Gage

Oh I get it...the new scheme is to reply with something that makes no sense to
the copy and paste. Ok...I wanna play, so in this case, my response to your
post is:

And then I went down to the corner store and bought some spaghetti noodles.
HAAHA...LOL!

Gage 101

Jul 6, 2003, 10:35:14 PM7/6/03
Oh yes you are. Deal with it, puppet. LOL

HAVE FUN ONLINE

--------------
Holy Hell! w/a big HAHA! I think Poopet is available for puppet sessions,
Dro.

Gage

Dro's going down for the count. If you just notice the board here, you see that
it's true.

She doesn't know me at all, so she's trying the puppet angle, well most CF's
try that at one time or another. She's as lame as they come.
Cher
Until further notice, all misspells are drug induced.

---------
Oh! Well..... I like Poopet... so, Dro can't have her! HAHAH!

Gage

Luckypoopet

Jul 6, 2003, 10:37:57 PM7/6/03
Oh! Well..... I like Poopet... so, Dro can't have her! HAHAH!
Gage

Stop THAT!

Gage 101

Jul 6, 2003, 10:49:50 PM7/6/03

Poopet
--------------
Actually, not one person gives a crap about how the Mindless board got screwed.
OK? Got it? Boil some sghetti though.... I like mine alfredo. :-)

Gage

Luckypoopet

Jul 6, 2003, 10:55:03 PM7/6/03
Actually, not one person gives a crap about how the Mindless board got screwed.

Gage

Good thing, because I'm not here for anyone elses approval or disapproval over
my disdain with the LuckyPuppets. Got that?

ParkingSPOT

Jul 6, 2003, 11:03:17 PM7/6/03
Then I knew for certain it belonged to OUR Cher. >>>>>>>>>>Dro

I'm not your Cher. Don't EVER forget that. HTH.
Cher
========
Oh yes you are. Deal with it, puppet. LOL

[DRO]
============

Bleghhh. <shudder> Dro, you're low.
`
SPOT
~If you have to explain humor, you are explaining to the humorless.>Meowchie~

ParkingSPOT

Jul 6, 2003, 11:04:15 PM7/6/03
I'm not your Cher. Don't EVER forget that. HTH.
Cher
========
Oh yes you are. Deal with it, puppet. LOL

HAVE FUN ONLINE
[DRO]

--------------
Holy Hell! w/a big HAHA!

Gage
===========

Dro's going down for the count. If you just notice the board here, you see that
it's true.

[Cher]
=============
No doubt about it. I'm sure Gage and many others see it.
=============
Oh, I'm sure Gage sees it, as well as most others here. Dro's comments are
becoming low... and desperate.... and fewer.

Gage 101

Jul 6, 2003, 11:26:41 PM7/6/03
Actually, not one person gives a crap about how the Mindless board got screwed.

Gage
-------

Good thing, because I'm not here for anyone elses approval or disapproval over
my disdain with the LuckyPuppets. Got that?

Poopet
--------
You have declared your agenda here more than once. MindlessPuppet!

Gage

Luckypoopet

Jul 6, 2003, 11:32:31 PM7/6/03
Actually, not one person gives a crap about how the Mindless board got screwed.

Gage

Good thing, because I'm not here for anyone elses approval or disapproval over
my disdain with the LuckyPuppets. Got that?

Poopet
--------
You have declared your agenda here more than once.

Gage

Exactly...and when I made my "declaration" did I say anywhere that I was doing
it for others, or whether some gave a Mindless crap or not? No.

Gage 101

SecretAgentDro

Jul 7, 2003, 1:17:10 AM7/7/03

But I can't talk about them.

HAVE FUN ONLINE
==============

LOL!!!!! STOP it! LMMFAOTNEOTCS!!!!

Oh be quiet Mr. Spock. I mean Vulcan.

I get those confused :(

HAVE FUN ONLINE

YoannaYo

Jul 7, 2003, 1:28:09 AM7/7/03
From: <A HREF="mailto:lucky...@aol.com ">lucky...@aol.com </A>
(Luckypoopet)
Date: Sun, Jul 6, 2003 10:55 PM

Gage

______________________________________

i do believe one would type disdain FOR the luckypuppets. got that?

RosebudSFO

Jul 7, 2003, 2:40:05 AM7/7/03
>From: lucky...@aol.com (Luckypoopet)
>Date: 7/6/2003 9:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time
HAHAHAHA I was correcting her grammar...it was too not to. DUH Try again!
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RosebudSFO

Jul 7, 2003, 2:40:56 AM7/7/03
>From: gag...@aol.com (Gage 101)
>Date: 7/6/2003 10:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time
>Well, I am still reading it doesn't appear that way. Oh well, what's a puppet
to do!

RosebudSFO

Jul 7, 2003, 2:44:19 AM7/7/03
>Subject: Re: I know things.
>From: cherb...@aol.comeonover (Cher)
>Date: 7/6/2003 6:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time

>Me to! I love it many screen names!!
>
>HAVE FUN ONLINE
>
>No life eh? My what bad manners you have. Tut tut.

>Cher
>Until further notice, all misspells are drug induced.

I caught that and Poopet thinks when I posted back "you meant me too" meant
something other than grammar. LOL glad you saw that to too two. LOL

Sally Atticum

Jul 7, 2003, 3:39:03 AM7/7/03

>Supposedly !!
>
>HTH. :))
>
>HAVE FUN ONLINE
>-------
>Hahaha!
>
>Hey! I love it the screen name, too!
>

>Gage
>
>=======

>Me to! I love it many screen names!!
>
>HAVE FUN ONLINE

You meant me too right? LOL
<===== Rosebud
===========

No, I wasn't even talking about you. Sheesh. :)))

HAVE FUN ONLINE

LOLOL.

Margo Channing

Jul 7, 2003, 11:54:31 AM7/7/03

"loves to laugh" <droa...@aol.com> wrote in message
> You see, I really wasn't sure if that post from CherBear643@Wichtig was
really
> Cher -- until I saw the word SUPPOSABLY.

> Then I knew for certain it belonged to OUR Cher. >>>>>>>>>>Dro
>
> I'm not your Cher. Don't EVER forget that. HTH.
> Cher
> ========
>
> Oh yes you are. Deal with it, puppet. LOL
>
> HAVE FUN ONLINE

Cher was here first.

Rules of puppetry preclude the first poster ever being the puppet of any
subsequent posters.

Margo

loves to laugh

Jul 7, 2003, 12:18:51 PM7/7/03
Hillarious <==== Rosebud

It's OK -- I saw Ricky spell it the same way. :)= (Dro)

Prove it... THAT's what I THOUGHT! <=== Ricky
-----------------------

THAT's what you get for THINKING!

LMAOOOOOOOO

Ricky: FLAT-out the MOST HILLARIOUS two
aol://5863:119/z-netz.alt.wichtig:223630

HAVE FUN ONLINE

loves to laugh

Jul 7, 2003, 12:20:38 PM7/7/03
Dro's comments are
becoming low... and desperate.... and fewer.
`
SPOT
===============

Not low or desperate. Fewer, yes. I am very busy. HeeHeeeee

I'll be back later though -- have fun. I know I will be having TONS of fun
online.

<wink>

HAVE FUN ONLINE

ParkingSPOT

Jul 7, 2003, 12:53:36 PM7/7/03

============

Cher was here first.
Rules of puppetry preclude the first poster ever being the puppet of any
subsequent posters.
Margo
===========
Go Cher... it's yer birfday... go Cher... it's yer birfday..

`
SPOT

loves to laugh

Jul 7, 2003, 3:36:46 PM7/7/03

Dro's going down for the count. <==== Cherbear643
=======================

Which means what, exactly? :)=

HAVE FUN ONLINE

loves to laugh

Jul 7, 2003, 4:08:55 PM7/7/03
>You meant me too right? LOL
> <===== Rosebud
>===========
>
>No, I wasn't even talking about you. Sheesh. :)))
>
>HAVE FUN ONLINE
>
>HAAAAAAAAA!

HAHAHAHA I was correcting her grammar...it was too not to. DUH Try again!
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
<= Rosebud
-------

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAVE FUN ONLINE

loves to laugh

Jul 7, 2003, 4:09:49 PM7/7/03
> You see, I really wasn't sure if that post from CherBear643@Wichtig was
really
> Cher -- until I saw the word SUPPOSABLY.
> Then I knew for certain it belonged to OUR Cher. >>>>>>>>>>Dro
>
> I'm not your Cher. Don't EVER forget that. HTH.
> Cher
> ========
>
> Oh yes you are. Deal with it, puppet. LOL
>
> HAVE FUN ONLINE

Cher was here first.

Rules of puppetry preclude the first poster ever being the puppet of any
subsequent posters.

Margo

=====

Who cares that she was here first? She jumps when I say so. LOL

HAVE FUN ONLINE

Margo Channing

Jul 7, 2003, 4:25:18 PM7/7/03

"loves to laugh" <droa...@aol.com> wrote in message

Sorry - rules are rules.

Margo

Cher

Jul 7, 2003, 5:53:41 PM7/7/03
Sorry - rules are rules.

Margo

The little CF is so clueless.

He is SMOKIN

Jul 7, 2003, 6:04:12 PM7/7/03
It's OK -- I saw Ricky spell it the same way. :)= (Dro)

Prove it... THAT's what I THOUGHT! <=== Ricky
-----------------------

THAT's what you get for THINKING!

LMAOOOOOOOO

Ricky: FLAT-out the MOST HILLARIOUS two
aol://5863:119/z-netz.alt.wichtig:223630

DAMN! I stand CORRECTED! However--- it was NO lie! I just asked you to prove
it... You did. Good for you... NOW how's about all of those spelling errors YOU
make????

loves to laugh

Jul 7, 2003, 8:26:28 PM7/7/03
> Rules of puppetry preclude the first poster ever being the puppet of any
> subsequent posters.
>

> Margo
>

> =====
>
> Who cares that she was here first? She jumps when I say so. LOL
>
> HAVE FUN ONLINE

Sorry - rules are rules.

Margo

--------------------

Well, it's obvious your rules and my rules differ. But that's OK. You didn't
write the rules anyway. LOL

HAVE FUN ONLINE

loves to laugh

Jul 7, 2003, 8:27:08 PM7/7/03

Sorry - rules are rules.

Margo

The little CF is so clueless.
Cher

==========

CF? Close but ... no cigar. LMAO

HAVE FUN ONLINE

loves to laugh

Jul 7, 2003, 8:29:53 PM7/7/03
It's OK -- I saw Ricky spell it the same way. :)= (Dro)

Prove it... THAT's what I THOUGHT! <=== Ricky
-----------------------

THAT's what you get for THINKING!

LMAOOOOOOOO

Ricky: FLAT-out the MOST HILLARIOUS two
aol://5863:119/z-netz.alt.wichtig:223630

DAMN! I stand CORRECTED! However--- it was NO lie! <= Ricky
================

Where in the post above do you see that I claimed you lied? AAMOF - it was
YOU who attempted to show that *I* was lying.

Unbelievable.

All I did was prove that what I said was correct. :)))

HAVE FUN ONLINE

BlahBlahBlah

Jul 7, 2003, 9:09:14 PM7/7/03

Cher was here first.

Margo
*******************
Ya never know what you're gonna learn on this here board...thankee, Margo! ;)
Bard
~"When the earth shall claim your limbs,
then you shall truly dance." -Kahlil Gibran
~In Memory~

He is SMOKIN

Jul 7, 2003, 9:23:27 PM7/7/03

LMAOOOOOOOO

Unbelievable.

HAVE FUN ONLINE

LOL! WHERE in the above post did I say you "lied?" ANOTHER LIE!!! (g!)

Bernie

Jul 7, 2003, 9:31:04 PM7/7/03
From: droa...@aol.com (loves to laugh)
Date: 7/7/03 8:09 PM !!!First Boot!!!

Cher was here first.

Margo

=====

HAVE FUN ONLINE
\

I haven't seen that.
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

Bernie

Jul 7, 2003, 9:32:00 PM7/7/03
From: spotty4...@aol.commasRus (ParkingSPOT)
Date: 7/7/03 3:03 AM !!!First Boot!!!

Then I knew for certain it belonged to OUR Cher. >>>>>>>>>>Dro

I'm not your Cher. Don't EVER forget that. HTH.
Cher
========
Oh yes you are. Deal with it, puppet. LOL

[DRO]
============

Bleghhh. <shudder> Dro, you're low.
`
SPOT
~If you have to explain humor, you are explaining to the humorless.>Meowchie~

Sounding more and more like Patty every day. :(
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

loves to laugh

Jul 7, 2003, 9:34:10 PM7/7/03

LMAOOOOOOOO

Unbelievable.

HAVE FUN ONLINE

<== Ricky
======

You said: "Prove it... THAT's what I THOUGHT!"

MEANING -- I was lying and I couldn't prove it. BUT - I did prove it. I
proved you were wrong, as USUAL.

LOL

HAVE FUN ONLINE

loves to laugh

Jul 7, 2003, 10:04:08 PM7/7/03
> You see, I really wasn't sure if that post from CherBear643@Wichtig was
really
> Cher -- until I saw the word SUPPOSABLY.
> Then I knew for certain it belonged to OUR Cher. >>>>>>>>>>Dro
>
> I'm not your Cher. Don't EVER forget that. HTH.
> Cher
> ========
>
> Oh yes you are. Deal with it, puppet. LOL
>
> HAVE FUN ONLINE

Cher was here first.

Rules of puppetry preclude the first poster ever being the puppet of any
subsequent posters.

Margo

=====

Who cares that she was here first? She jumps when I say so. LOL

HAVE FUN ONLINE
\

I haven't seen that.
Bernie

=====

Of COURSE you haven't. LMAOOOO

HAVE FUN ONLINE

He is SMOKIN

Jul 7, 2003, 10:05:00 PM7/7/03
Where in the post above do you see that I claimed you lied? AAMOF - it was
YOU who attempted to show that *I* was lying.

Unbelievable.

All I did was prove that what I said was correct. :)))

HAVE FUN ONLINE

LOL! WHERE in the above post did I say you "lied?" ANOTHER LIE!!! (g!)

<== Ricky
======

You said: "Prove it... THAT's what I THOUGHT!"

MEANING -- I was lying and I couldn't prove it. BUT - I did prove it. I
proved you were wrong, as USUAL.

LOL

HAVE FUN ONLINE

LOL! "meaning?" Meaning to WHOM??? An EIGHTY+ year-old misogynist??? OH, NO!!!
I did NOT see where I said such, Hun... And we ALL know that is the ONLY time
you have EVER proven ANYTHING about me, and after all, it was a "typo."
WOW!!!!! LOL!

Cher

Jul 7, 2003, 10:25:29 PM7/7/03
Bleghhh. <shudder> Dro, you're low.
`
SPOT
~If you have to explain humor, you are explaining to the humorless.>Meowchie~

Sounding more and more like Patty every day. :(
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

Yeah, SOSDD, it didn't work for Patty, and it isn't working for CF.

ParkingSPOT

Jul 7, 2003, 11:47:55 PM7/7/03

============

Cher was here first.
Rules of puppetry preclude the first poster ever being the puppet of any
subsequent posters.
Margo
============

Who cares that she was here first? She jumps when I say so. LOL

HAVE FUN ONLINE
=================

I haven't seen that.
Bernie

=============
Nor have I. But I do see Cher whoopin' Dro's butt. <eg>
`
SPOT

ParkingSPOT

Jul 7, 2003, 11:48:44 PM7/7/03
=====================

Sounding more and more like Patty every day. :(
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98
======================

Yeah, SOSDD, it didn't work for Patty, and it isn't working for CF.
Cher
==============
I don't know Patty, but that's Wafna, right?
The CF part I understand, but SOSDD? Send me the secret decoder pen, please.
:)
`
SPOT

He is SMOKIN

Jul 7, 2003, 11:52:43 PM7/7/03
Cher

============
Cher was here first.
Rules of puppetry preclude the first poster ever being the puppet of any
subsequent posters.
Margo
============
Who cares that she was here first? She jumps when I say so. LOL

HAVE FUN ONLINE
=================
I haven't seen that.
Bernie
=============
Nor have I. But I do see Cher whoopin' Dro's butt. <eg>
`
SPOT

OH yes!

Cher

Jul 8, 2003, 12:29:46 AM7/8/03
=====================
Sounding more and more like Patty every day. :(
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98
Yeah, SOSDD, it didn't work for Patty, and it isn't working for CF.
Cher
I don't know Patty, but that's Wafna, right?
The CF part I understand, but SOSDD? Send me the secret decoder pen, please.
:)
`
SPOT

Yes Patty is Wafna, and SOSDD is same old s*** different day.