What does it mean?

Cordelia VanderBilt

Jul 7, 2003, 7:17:09 PM7/7/03
When I was at the beach with my friend, I got to talking, and despite the Jesus
thing I posted here, I rarely talk about Him....like most, I guess. But I
started talking to my friend about what if he just showed up, right now, at
this beach?

Two minutes later, my daughter ran up to me and said, "Mom!! There's this guy
here who looks JUST LIKE JESUS!!!!!"

Well, I walked a while to see him, and he did!!

Of course, he WAS just a man, as far as I know, smokin' on a ciggie and all.

Wasn't that ODD, though??? LOL

Cindy

JaKaCa

Jul 7, 2003, 7:20:23 PM7/7/03
>Subject: What does it mean?
>From: ksutt...@aol.comTheRitz (Cordelia VanderBilt)
>Date: 7/7/03 4:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time
>Jesus, was just a man too! That is weird!
Maybe it was a sign to let you know that HE is with you!

LornaDooneCookie

Jul 7, 2003, 8:21:41 PM7/7/03

Well, I walked a while to see him, and he did!!

Of course, he WAS just a man, as far as I know, smokin' on a ciggie and all.

Wasn't that ODD, though??? LOL

Cindy

What you do to the least of my brothers... you do for me. ;)

I think it was a nice sign to say Hey... I'm still around. I think it was even
nicer you walked out of your way to go see, even though he was just a man.

********MISSY*********

Cordelia VanderBilt

Jul 7, 2003, 8:31:46 PM7/7/03
Subject: Re: What does it mean?
From: lornadoo...@aol.comMISSY (LornaDooneCookie)
Date: 7/7/2003 12:21 PM Dateline Standard Time

Cindy

********MISSY*********

That just makes me feel so good, Missy, what you said. Thank you. : )
Cindy

LornaDooneCookie

Jul 7, 2003, 8:57:20 PM7/7/03
Well, I walked a while to see him, and he did!!

Of course, he WAS just a man, as far as I know, smokin' on a ciggie and all.

Wasn't that ODD, though??? LOL

Cindy

What you do to the least of my brothers... you do for me. ;)

I think it was a nice sign to say Hey... I'm still around. I think it was even
nicer you walked out of your way to go see, even though he was just a man.

********MISSY*********

That just makes me feel so good, Missy, what you said. Thank you. : )
Cindy

:)

I have found Jesus in the most usually places.... whether I am looking or not.
It never ceases to amaze me that He is right on time.

********MISSY*********

T0rllHouseCookie

Jul 8, 2003, 1:01:30 AM7/8/03
>Well, I walked a while to see him, and he did!!
>
>Of course, he WAS just a man, as far as I know, smokin' on a ciggie and all.
>
>Wasn't that ODD, though??? LOL
>

>Cindy
>
>What you do to the least of my brothers... you do for me. ;)
>
>I think it was a nice sign to say Hey... I'm still around. I think it was
even
>nicer you walked out of your way to go see, even though he was just a man.

>That just makes me feel so good, Missy, what you said. Thank you. : )
>Cindy

I think it was cool of you to go out of your way to see, also. Because of the
same thing Missy said, but also because it meant you choose to take that walk
with your child who was so excited to share this news with you about the man.
A lot of parents might have just said "that's nice honey" and left it at that.
Points for you for putting your book, or tanning, or guy watching aside to go
with her.