BM

Cordelia VanderBilt

Jul 5, 2003, 3:21:41 PM7/5/03
BM and I used to be friendly, back in the day. Well, guess what!! I've heard
from him....so he is definitely aLIVE!!
Cindy

Cher

Jul 5, 2003, 3:25:08 PM7/5/03
BM and I used to be friendly, back in the day. Well, guess what!! I've heard
from him....so he is definitely aLIVE!!
Cindy

I never thought he was dead.
Cher
Until further notice, all misspells are drug induced.

Meowchie

Jul 5, 2003, 3:48:22 PM7/5/03

LMAO!!!
Of course.

BlahBlahBlah

Jul 5, 2003, 3:48:45 PM7/5/03
BM and I used to be friendly, back in the day. Well, guess what!! I've heard
from him....so he is definitely aLIVE!!
Cindy
*******************
Yes...he and I had a long-going truce. It's too bad he had to go low down and
fake his death. :(
Bard
~"When the earth shall claim your limbs,
then you shall truly dance." -Kahlil Gibran
~In Memory~

Counerston

Jul 5, 2003, 4:18:46 PM7/5/03
*****************
Well, I'm glad that question is finally dead and buried...............
KC
Tonight we dance
****************
Note: This post is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and
grammer enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be
considered flaws or defects.
(acoma4)

WAHisbad

Jul 5, 2003, 4:27:48 PM7/5/03
Subject: BM
From: ksutt...@aol.comTheRitz (Cordelia VanderBilt)
Date: 7/5/2003 3:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time

BM and I used to be friendly, back in the day. Well, guess what!! I've heard
from him....so he is definitely aLIVE!!
Cindy

THANK GOD! Now, you can finally leave me alone with that foolishness about me
being BM.
WAHisbad

Cher

Jul 5, 2003, 4:30:17 PM7/5/03
BM and I used to be friendly, back in the day. Well, guess what!! I've heard
from him....so he is definitely aLIVE!!
Cindy

THANK GOD! Now, you can finally leave me alone with that foolishness about me
being BM.
WAH

Why? It just means that Bm been here along, just as we've said, over and over
and over...........

WAHisbad

Jul 5, 2003, 4:30:32 PM7/5/03
Subject: Re: BM
From: cherb...@aol.comeonover (Cher)
Date: 7/5/2003 3:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time

BM and I used to be friendly, back in the day. Well, guess what!! I've heard
from him....so he is definitely aLIVE!!
Cindy

I never thought he was dead.
Cher

Of course you didn't. You were too busy trying to claim that I* am BM. I told
you I wasn't. Now what??? You may now pick your jaw off the ground!
WAHisbad

WAHisbad

Jul 5, 2003, 4:49:12 PM7/5/03
From: cherb...@aol.comeonover (Cher)
Date: 7/5/2003 4:30 PM Eastern Standard Time

BM and I used to be friendly, back in the day. Well, guess what!! I've heard
from him....so he is definitely aLIVE!!
Cindy

THANK GOD! Now, you can finally leave me alone with that foolishness about me
being BM.
WAH

Why? It just means that Bm been here along, just as we've said, over and over
and over...........
Cher

Cindy said she was contacted by BM. It finally proves that I'm not him. If I
were, I wouldn't be emailing her to let her know I'm alive. THINK WOMAN! Good
grief!
WAHisbad

Counerston

Jul 5, 2003, 4:56:01 PM7/5/03
>BM and I used to be friendly, back in the day. Well, guess what!! I've
>heard
>from him....so he is definitely aLIVE!!
>Cindy
>
>THANK GOD! Now, you can finally leave me alone with that foolishness about
>me
>being BM.
>WAHisbad
*************************
Maybe it was you who sent the E-mail.........trying to prove you were not
BM..................sounds reasonable to me....................

Bernie

Jul 5, 2003, 4:58:33 PM7/5/03
From: ksutt...@aol.comTheRitz (Cordelia VanderBilt)
Date: 7/5/03 7:21 PM !!!First Boot!!!

BM and I used to be friendly, back in the day. Well, guess what!! I've heard
from him....so he is definitely aLIVE!!
Cindy

He always did have a thing for your arse!
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

Bernie

Jul 5, 2003, 4:59:25 PM7/5/03
From: coune...@aol.commonsense (Counerston)
Date: 7/5/03 8:18 PM !!!First Boot!!!

LOL!
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

Gage 101

Jul 5, 2003, 4:59:59 PM7/5/03
BM and I used to be friendly, back in the day. Well, guess what!! I've heard
from him....so he is definitely aLIVE!!
Cindy

THANK GOD! Now, you can finally leave me alone with that foolishness about me
being BM.
WAH

Why? It just means that Bm been here along, just as we've said, over and over
and over...........
Cher

Cindy said she was contacted by BM. It finally proves that I'm not him. If I
were, I wouldn't be emailing her to let her know I'm alive. THINK WOMAN! Good
grief!
WAHisbad

---------
How do you know the contact was via email? LOL!

Gage

Bernie

Jul 5, 2003, 5:00:22 PM7/5/03
From: wahi...@aol.com (WAHisbad)
Date: 7/5/03 8:49 PM !!!First Boot!!!

It proves nothing of the sort.
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

Counerston

Jul 5, 2003, 5:07:59 PM7/5/03
>Cindy said she was contacted by BM. It finally proves that I'm not him. If
>were, I wouldn't be emailing her to let her know I'm alive. THINK WOMAN!
>Good
>grief!
>WAHisbad
********************
Oh, but, you could have done it to try to take the heat off
you...............It does not prove that you are not BM...........It just
proves that BM is alive..............

Cher

Jul 5, 2003, 5:19:06 PM7/5/03

That is certainly a good possibility.

Cher

Jul 5, 2003, 5:20:06 PM7/5/03

Gage

Good question. Cindy didn't say anything about e-mail.

BlahBlahBlah

Jul 5, 2003, 5:29:37 PM7/5/03
BM and I used to be friendly, back in the day. Well, guess what!! I've heard
from him....so he is definitely aLIVE!!
Cindy

THANK GOD! Now, you can finally leave me alone with that foolishness about me
being BM.
WAH

Why? It just means that Bm been here along, just as we've said, over and over
and over...........
Cher

Cindy said she was contacted by BM. It finally proves that I'm not him. If I
were, I wouldn't be emailing her to let her know I'm alive. THINK WOMAN! Good
grief!
WAHisbad

***********************
Nice red herring, BM! hahahahaha

BlahBlahBlah

Jul 5, 2003, 5:30:48 PM7/5/03

*************************
Maybe it was you who sent the E-mail.........trying to prove you were not
BM..................sounds reasonable to me....................
KC
Tonight we dance
****************
...and probable...

NKY101

Jul 5, 2003, 5:58:30 PM7/5/03
BM and I used to be friendly, back in the day. Well, guess what!! I've heard
from him....so he is definitely aLIVE!!
Cindy

I never thought he was dead.
Cher

Of course you didn't. You were too busy trying to claim that I* am BM. I told
you I wasn't. Now what??? You may now pick your jaw off the ground!

waa-waa-bm

Not so fast, BOY. It would be to your advantage to send Cindy an email, just to
give you a few more days to post. You had to do something, EVERYONE, knows the
truth. hehehe

NKY101

NKY101

Jul 5, 2003, 6:00:38 PM7/5/03
BM and I used to be friendly, back in the day. Well, guess what!! I've heard
from him....so he is definitely aLIVE!!
Cindy
*******************
Yes...he and I had a long-going truce. It's too bad he had to go low down and
fake his death. :(
Bard

LOL...he and I had a truce too. He lasted about five days, and began his race
baiting, and I didn't respond the way he wanted, so he had to kill
himself.....Ahh, such power. hehehe

NKY101

NKY101

Jul 5, 2003, 6:03:40 PM7/5/03

Why? It just means that Bm been here along, just as we've said, over and over
and over...........
Cher

Cindy said she was contacted by BM. It finally proves that I'm not him. If I
were, I wouldn't be emailing her to let her know I'm alive. THINK WOMAN! Good
grief!

waa-waa-bm

See how screwed up you are. That email was just another LAME attempt by you to
try to divert attention from you. hehehe

NKY101

NKY101

Jul 5, 2003, 6:04:59 PM7/5/03
Cindy said she was contacted by BM. It finally proves that I'm not him. If I
were, I wouldn't be emailing her to let her know I'm alive. THINK WOMAN! Good
grief!
WAHisbad
---------
How do you know the contact was via email? LOL!
Gage

KABLAM!!!!! WTG Gage.....oops wait, that was me...who am I??? hehehe

NKY101

Gage 101

Jul 5, 2003, 6:12:38 PM7/5/03
----

KABLAM!!!!! WTG Gage.....oops wait, that was me...who am I??? hehehe

NKY101
------

I think BM went away to regroup. Poor fellow. HAHA!

Gage

NKY101

Jul 5, 2003, 6:16:37 PM7/5/03
KABLAM!!!!! WTG Gage.....oops wait, that was me...who am I??? hehehe

NKY101
------

I think BM went away to regroup. Poor fellow. HAHA!
Gage

yeah, Bless his little heart. He can't "hep hisself." hehehe

NKY101

Meowchie

Jul 5, 2003, 6:56:58 PM7/5/03

ummmm, AOL does give you 7 screen names.

Margo

Jul 5, 2003, 7:10:52 PM7/5/03

BM and I used to be friendly, back in the day. Well, guess what!! I've heard
from him....so he is definitely aLIVE!!
Cindy

Not to be rude to you sweetie . . . but DUH.

Margo

Margo

Jul 5, 2003, 7:12:16 PM7/5/03
Of course that makes Waffles a big fat liar . . . but we already knew that.

Margo

Margo

Jul 5, 2003, 7:14:12 PM7/5/03

THANK GOD! Now, you can finally leave me alone with that foolishness about me
being BM.
WAH

Why? It just means that Bm been here along, just as we've said, over and over
and over...........
Cher

Cindy said she was contacted by BM. It finally proves that I'm not him. If I
were, I wouldn't be emailing her to let her know I'm alive. THINK WOMAN! Good
grief!
WAHisbad

We think you love your little games.

Margo

Margo

Jul 5, 2003, 7:37:40 PM7/5/03

>BM and I used to be friendly, back in the day. Well, guess what!! I've
>heard
>from him....so he is definitely aLIVE!!
>Cindy
>
>THANK GOD! Now, you can finally leave me alone with that foolishness about
>me
>being BM.
>WAHisbad

Screen names are easy to restore. So . . . what are your other five?

Margo

Gage 101

Jul 5, 2003, 7:40:45 PM7/5/03
THANK GOD! Now, you can finally leave me alone with that foolishness about
>me
>being BM.
>WAHisbad

Screen names are easy to restore. So . . . what are your other five?

Margo
-------
Hahaha! Philip the philanthropist {zepplinforevr} is one! LOL!

Gage

Cordelia VanderBilt

Jul 5, 2003, 7:43:03 PM7/5/03
From: cherb...@aol.comeonover (Cher)
Date: 7/5/2003 7:25 AM Dateline Standard Time

BM and I used to be friendly, back in the day. Well, guess what!! I've heard
from him....so he is definitely aLIVE!!
Cindy

I never thought he was dead.
Cher

Until further notice, all misspells are drug induced.

Well, me, neither. LOL
Cindy

Cordelia VanderBilt

Jul 5, 2003, 7:44:52 PM7/5/03
From: bar...@aol.compostheap (BlahBlahBlah)
Date: 7/5/2003 7:48 AM Dateline Standard Time

BM and I used to be friendly, back in the day. Well, guess what!! I've heard
from him....so he is definitely aLIVE!!
Cindy

*******************
Yes...he and I had a long-going truce. It's too bad he had to go low down and
fake his death. :(
Bard

~"When the earth shall claim your limbs,
then you shall truly dance." -Kahlil Gibran
~In Memory~

I made sure he knows that I am realllly mad at him for that.
Cindy

Cordelia VanderBilt

Jul 5, 2003, 7:47:03 PM7/5/03
From: coune...@aol.commonsense (Counerston)
Date: 7/5/2003 8:18 AM Dateline Standard Time

*****************
Well, I'm glad that question is finally dead and buried...............

KC
Tonight we dance
****************

Note: This post is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and
grammer enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be
considered flaws or defects.
(acoma4)

Tis a relief to us all, I'm sure!!! Well, maybe not some....hee hee
Cindy

Cordelia VanderBilt

Jul 5, 2003, 7:48:04 PM7/5/03
From: wahi...@aol.com (WAHisbad)
Date: 7/5/2003 8:27 AM Dateline Standard Time

From: ksutt...@aol.comTheRitz (Cordelia VanderBilt)

Date: 7/5/2003 3:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time

BM and I used to be friendly, back in the day. Well, guess what!! I've heard
from him....so he is definitely aLIVE!!
Cindy

THANK GOD! Now, you can finally leave me alone with that foolishness about me
being BM.
WAHisbad

Actually, he refused to discuss whether he is you or not.
Cindy

Cordelia VanderBilt

Jul 5, 2003, 7:49:22 PM7/5/03
From: gag...@aol.com (Gage 101)
Date: 7/5/2003 8:59 AM Dateline Standard Time

Gage

EXACTLY, Gage. I never said he emailed me, just contacted me.
Cindy

Cordelia VanderBilt

Jul 5, 2003, 7:51:02 PM7/5/03
From: smartmo...@aol.compostpile (Bernie)
Date: 7/5/2003 8:58 AM Dateline Standard Time

From: ksutt...@aol.comTheRitz (Cordelia VanderBilt)

Date: 7/5/03 7:21 PM !!!First Boot!!!

BM and I used to be friendly, back in the day. Well, guess what!! I've heard
from him....so he is definitely aLIVE!!
Cindy

He always did have a thing for your arse!
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

Hahahaha!!!!!!! I remember all those *Cindy's arse* threads!!!!
Cindy

Cher

Jul 5, 2003, 7:51:45 PM7/5/03
I never thought he was dead.
Cher

Of course you didn't. You were too busy trying to claim that I* am BM. I told

you I wasn't. Now what??? You may now pick your jaw off the ground!
WAH

Actually, I think the SN BM is coming back so you two can unite in your cause.
LMAO! OMFG!

Now, Wah how did you know it was an e-mail? Hmmm, there's many ways to contact
people. After all Cindy and Bm became friends, and he did like her butt.

Cordelia VanderBilt

Jul 5, 2003, 7:52:23 PM7/5/03
From: msmargo...@aol.comgetlost (Margo)
Date: 7/5/2003 11:10 AM Dateline Standard Time

Margo

Not a problem, I never believed he was dead, either. LOL
Cindy

Cordelia VanderBilt

Jul 5, 2003, 7:53:33 PM7/5/03
From: msmargo...@aol.comgetlost (Margo)
Date: 7/5/2003 11:12 AM Dateline Standard Time

Of course that makes Waffles a big fat liar . . . but we already knew that.

Margo

Welllll, yes, I guess it does. Heh heh
Cindy

Cher

Cordelia VanderBilt

Jul 5, 2003, 8:06:30 PM7/5/03
From: gag...@aol.com (Gage 101)
Date: 7/5/2003 11:40 AM Dateline Standard Time

Gage

I have seriously thought that, myself.
Cindy

Margo

Jul 5, 2003, 8:08:03 PM7/5/03

THANK GOD! Now, you can finally leave me alone with that foolishness about me
being BM.
WAHisbad

Actually, he refused to discuss whether he is you or not.
Cindy

LOL

But did he promise you a necklace?

Margo

Gage 101

Jul 5, 2003, 8:14:02 PM7/5/03
THANK GOD! Now, you can finally leave me alone with that foolishness about
>me
>being BM.
>WAHisbad

Screen names are easy to restore. So . . . what are your other five?

Margo
-------
Hahaha! Philip the philanthropist {zepplinforevr} is one! LOL!

Gage

I have seriously thought that, myself.
Cindy

-----
I am positive of that now.... second time Philip has showed up when BM/Wah was
sinking.

Gage

Cordelia VanderBilt

Jul 5, 2003, 8:15:40 PM7/5/03
From: cherb...@aol.comeonover (Cher)
Date: 7/5/2003 11:51 AM Dateline Standard Time

This is getting better and better. (Or worse and worse!!) Maybe Phillip
wanted me because he's BM....and BM always DID talk about my butt. EEK!!!!!
Cindy

Cordelia VanderBilt

Jul 5, 2003, 8:17:41 PM7/5/03
From: cherb...@aol.comeonover (Cher)
Date: 7/5/2003 11:53 AM Dateline Standard Time

Probably because he knew I'd come right on here and announce it? Hee hee. I
don't owe him anything.
Cindy

Gage 101

Jul 5, 2003, 8:19:35 PM7/5/03
THANK GOD! Now, you can finally leave me alone with that foolishness about me
being BM.
WAHisbad

Actually, he refused to discuss whether he is you or not.
Cindy

Gee I wonder why.
Cher
Until further notice, all misspells are drug induced.

Probably because he knew I'd come right on here and announce it? Hee hee. I
don't owe him anything.
Cindy

----------
Honestly though....... did BM contact you via email?

Gage

Cordelia VanderBilt

Jul 5, 2003, 8:18:59 PM7/5/03
From: msmargo...@aol.comgetlost (Margo)
Date: 7/5/2003 12:08 PM Dateline Standard Time

LOL

Margo

Well, maybe just under his Phillip name. <g>
Cindy

Margo

Jul 5, 2003, 8:20:13 PM7/5/03

Gage

Gage

And the second time he completely screwed it up. Or she. Maybe Phillip is
really Waffles!

Ewww. Poor Cindy :(

Margo

Bernie

Jul 5, 2003, 8:22:59 PM7/5/03
From: ksutt...@aol.comTheRitz (Cordelia VanderBilt)
Date: 7/5/03 11:49 PM !!!First Boot!!!

Gage

Hmmmmmmm..............
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

Cordelia VanderBilt

Jul 5, 2003, 8:23:02 PM7/5/03
From: gag...@aol.com (Gage 101)
Date: 7/5/2003 12:14 PM Dateline Standard Time

Gage

Gage

AHA. You're GOOD.
Cindy

Cordelia VanderBilt

Jul 5, 2003, 8:24:42 PM7/5/03
From: gag...@aol.com (Gage 101)
Date: 7/5/2003 12:19 PM Dateline Standard Time

Gage

Yes, Gage.
Cindy

Cordelia VanderBilt

Jul 5, 2003, 8:28:09 PM7/5/03
From: msmargo...@aol.comgetlost (Margo)
Date: 7/5/2003 12:20 PM Dateline Standard Time

Gage

Gage

Ewww. Poor Cindy :(

Margo

Helllllllllllllllp MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
Cindy

Gage 101

Jul 5, 2003, 8:30:01 PM7/5/03

Gage

Gage

Ewww. Poor Cindy :(

Margo

--------
Yes...... ewwwww. Cindy can handle that it/he/she is so sick, though.

Gage

Gage 101

Meowchie

Jul 5, 2003, 9:23:02 PM7/5/03

Well he better chop chop and get that necklace. Fake deaths are no
excuse to keep a lady waiting.

Cher

Jul 5, 2003, 9:39:39 PM7/5/03
Actually, I think the SN BM is coming back so you two can unite in your cause.
LMAO! OMFG!

Now, Wah how did you know it was an e-mail? Hmmm, there's many ways to contact
people. After all Cindy and Bm became friends, and he did like her butt.
Cher
Until further notice, all misspells are drug induced.

This is getting better and better. (Or worse and worse!!) Maybe Phillip
wanted me because he's BM....and BM always DID talk about my butt. EEK!!!!!
Cindy

EEK!!! Is right, best be covering that butt up girl. :-D

How did I get here

Jul 5, 2003, 10:06:45 PM7/5/03
From: ksutt...@aol.comTheRitz (Cordelia VanderBilt)
Date: 7/5/2003 8:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time

LOL

Margo

*************
Funny, Philip is close to BM and Wah. So close, he thinks Wah and Bm live at
the same address. lol

Diane
God bless our soldiers.

WAHisbad

Jul 5, 2003, 10:31:32 PM7/5/03
From: nky...@aol.com (NKY101)
Date: 7/5/2003 5:58 PM Eastern Standard Time

BM and I used to be friendly, back in the day. Well, guess what!! I've heard
from him....so he is definitely aLIVE!!
Cindy

I never thought he was dead.
Cher

Of course you didn't. You were too busy trying to claim that I* am BM. I told
you I wasn't. Now what??? You may now pick your jaw off the ground!

waa-waa-bm

Not so fast, BOY. It would be to your advantage to send Cindy an email, just to
give you a few more days to post. You had to do something, EVERYONE, knows the
truth. hehehe
NKY101

Now, that is purely ridiculous. What could I* possibly stand to gain by
sending Cindy an email as BM? AND, I AM NOT A "HE!"
And EVERYONE doesn't know the truth, because you sure don't!
WAHisbad

Counerston

Jul 5, 2003, 11:08:23 PM7/5/03
>What could I* possibly stand to gain by
>sending Cindy an email as BM? AND, I AM NOT A "HE!"
>And EVERYONE doesn't know the truth, because you sure don't!
>WAHisbad
*******************
You had everything to gain..........but.........you didn't think it through and
it backfired.............
KC
Tonight we dance
****************
Note: This post is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and
grammer enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be
considered flaws or defects.
(acoma4)

Bernie

Jul 5, 2003, 11:43:31 PM7/5/03
From: crystald...@aol.comma (How did I get here)
Date: 7/6/03 2:06 AM !!!First Boot!!!

LOL

Margo

I caught that, too, and thought it was so funny!
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

Bernie

Jul 5, 2003, 11:42:25 PM7/5/03
From: msmargo...@aol.comgetlost (Margo)
Date: 7/6/03 12:20 AM !!!First Boot!!!

Gage

Gage

Ewww. Poor Cindy :(

Margo

My thoughts exactly! Cindy, honey, you're lucky you didn't get that necklace
(which would probably have been paste, anyway).
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

ParkingSpot

Jul 5, 2003, 11:55:56 PM7/5/03
How do you know the contact was via email? LOL!
Gage

KABLAM!!!!! WTG Gage.....oops wait, that was me...who am I???

NKY101
============
You are NKCY, remember?

Tonight they're Gage.
*************************
`
SPOT

BlahBlahBlah

Jul 6, 2003, 1:11:22 AM7/6/03
Actually, he refused to discuss whether he is you or not.
Cindy

LOL

But did he promise you a necklace?

Margo

Well, maybe just under his Phillip name. <g>
Cindy

*************
Funny, Philip is close to BM and Wah. So close, he thinks Wah and Bm live at
the same address. lol

Diane
God bless our soldiers.

***********************
OMG...I just thought of something! What if BM and WAH are CONJOINED TWINS and
that is how WAH rationalizes saying that he is neither male or female...they
could be joined at the "private parts" area and he really does believe that he
is an ANDOID!!!!
Bard
~"When the earth shall claim your limbs,
then you shall truly dance." -Kahlil Gibran
~In Memory~

Cher

Jul 6, 2003, 1:18:22 AM7/6/03
***********************
OMG...I just thought of something! What if BM and WAH are CONJOINED TWINS and
that is how WAH rationalizes saying that he is neither male or female...they
could be joined at the "private parts" area and he really does believe that he
is an ANDOID!!!!
Bard
~"When the earth shall claim your limbs,
then you shall truly dance." -Kahlil Gibran
~In Memory~

:::low whistle::: Wow, what an idea. :-D

BlahBlahBlah

Jul 6, 2003, 1:43:30 AM7/6/03

***********************
Ya never know, huh? ;)

Cher

Jul 6, 2003, 1:52:05 AM7/6/03

Nope you sure don't. Perhap SecretAgentDro, will be able to discuss this?

Holly Golightly

Jul 6, 2003, 2:22:39 AM7/6/03
>Cindy said she was contacted by BM. It finally proves that I'm not him. If
>were, I wouldn't be emailing her to let her know I'm alive. THINK WOMAN!
>Good
>grief!
(WAH)

The only thing that proves is that the "BM is dead" line is out of the
picture. But apparently you gave the ressurection of BM as little thought as
you did in claiming "Wah" had voted for Bush.

Laurie

How did I get here

Jul 6, 2003, 2:51:37 AM7/6/03
From: bar...@aol.compostheap (BlahBlahBlah)
Date: 7/6/2003 1:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time

LOL

Margo

***********
With twin computers. LOL

Gage 101

Jul 6, 2003, 8:39:44 AM7/6/03

Margo

-------------
LOL! Wasn't that a Tales from the Crypt episode???

Gage

Gage 101

Jul 6, 2003, 8:41:15 AM7/6/03
Of course that makes Waffles a big fat liar . . . but we already knew that.

Margo
----------------
So............ where is she? :-)

Gage

WAHisbad

Jul 6, 2003, 9:31:06 AM7/6/03
The only thing that proves is that the "BM is dead" line is out of the
picture. But apparently you gave the ressurection of BM as little thought as
you did in claiming "Wah" had voted for Bush.
Laurie

I didn't lie. I did vote for George Bush. The FIRST one! HAHAHA!! I
wouldn't have voted for Dubya if he was the ONLY fool running for president!
And as far as the ressurection of BM, it is pretty obvious that it is only a
hairbrain scheme cooked up by a barrel of nitwits! HAHAHA!! I thought it was
true at first, but now it is pretty evident that it is another lame fiasco put
together by NKY and friends! HAHAHA!! It IS funny, though!
WAHisbad

WAHisbad

Jul 6, 2003, 9:33:47 AM7/6/03
From: coune...@aol.commonsense (Counerston)
Date: 7/5/2003 11:08 PM Eastern Standard Time

*******************
You had everything to gain..........but.........you didn't think it through and
it backfired.............
KC

*******************

I don't think Cindy received anything! It was made up. HAHAHA!! YOU and
YOUR PALS didn't think it through and you're right.... it has backfired!!
HAHAHA!
I would have NOTHING to gain by emailing Cindy with a fake BM post. I am not
BM.
You poor souls! Surely, you can do better than this!! LOL!
WAHisbad

WAHisbad

Jul 6, 2003, 9:35:43 AM7/6/03
This is getting better and better. (Or worse and worse!!) Maybe Phillip
wanted me because he's BM....and BM always DID talk about my butt. EEK!!!!!
Cindy

I don't believe that you got an email. Post it on the board so that EVERYONE
can read it!! HAHAHA!!
WAHisbad

WAHisbad

Jul 6, 2003, 9:43:48 AM7/6/03
From: ksutt...@aol.comTheRitz (Cordelia VanderBilt)
Date: 7/5/2003 7:47 PM Eastern Standard Time

From: coune...@aol.commonsense (Counerston)

Date: 7/5/2003 8:18 AM Dateline Standard Time

*****************
Well, I'm glad that question is finally dead and buried...............

KC
Tonight we dance
****************
Note: This post is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and
grammer enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be
considered flaws or defects.
(acoma4)

Tis a relief to us all, I'm sure!!! Well, maybe not some....hee hee
Cindy

Share the email with EVERYONE, Cindy. Oh, and tell BM to post on the board if
he is still alive.
I thought you were being truthful at first, until I saw the hairbrain responses
made by you and your pals. It is obvious that it is nothing more than a very
bad plan cooked up by a few idiots.
Sorry..... that it didn't work. I am NOT BM, never was, never will be. This
little farce proves just how desperate you and your pals are...... HAHAHAHA!!
WAHisbad

Bernie

Jul 6, 2003, 9:49:28 AM7/6/03
From: wahi...@aol.com (WAHisbad)
Date: 7/6/03 1:33 PM !!!First Boot!!!

I haven't read that anyone said YOU emailed Cindy. Perhaps I missed it? If
so, please be so kind as to repost it or at least post the link. I've known
Cindy for years now and I have never known her to lie and I see no reason to
think she'd start now. Now, what do you mean "it has backfired?" What has
backfired and how has it backfired? You make all these statements but they are
meaningless with nothing to back them up.
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

Bernie

Jul 6, 2003, 9:50:27 AM7/6/03
From: wahi...@aol.com (WAHisbad)
Date: 7/6/03 1:35 PM !!!First Boot!!!

If Cindy did, in fact, receive an email I would hope she wouldn't post it on
this board unless the writer specifically gave permission for her to do so.
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

NKY101

Jul 6, 2003, 9:52:06 AM7/6/03
I don't think Cindy received anything! It was made up. HAHAHA!! YOU and
YOUR PALS didn't think it through and you're right.... it has backfired!!
HAHAHA

LOL...you are busted, yet again. Your damage control is failing, big time. <g>
============

I would have NOTHING to gain by emailing Cindy with a fake BM post. I am not
BM

You would everything to gain, if the plan that was hatched in the bowels of
your brain, had worked, but it FAILED, and you were exposed as a LIAR once
again.
===========.

You poor souls! Surely, you can do better than this!! LOL!

waa-waa-bm (lame attempt at damage control)

bless his little heart, he is drowning in the cesspool of his LIES. hehehe

NKY101

Bernie

Jul 6, 2003, 9:51:20 AM7/6/03
From: wahi...@aol.com (WAHisbad)
Date: 7/6/03 1:43 PM !!!First Boot!!!

And your responses show much about you! LOL! Quit ordering Cindy around, ya
silly droid.
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

WAHisbad

Jul 6, 2003, 10:03:43 AM7/6/03
Share the email with EVERYONE, Cindy. Oh, and tell BM to post on the board if
he is still alive.
I thought you were being truthful at first, until I saw the hairbrain responses
made by you and your pals. It is obvious that it is nothing more than a very
bad plan cooked up by a few idiots.
Sorry..... that it didn't work. I am NOT BM, never was, never will be. This
little farce proves just how desperate you and your pals are...... HAHAHAHA!!
WAHisbad

And your responses show much about you! LOL!
Bernard

Yeah, it shows that I believed Cindy was honest..... now I know better!
WAHisbad

Quit ordering Cindy around, ya
silly droid.
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

Quit ordering ME around, Bernard. I'm not one of your servants. HAHAHA!! And
it's ANdroid...... got it??
WAHisbad

WAHisbad

Jul 6, 2003, 10:05:36 AM7/6/03
From: smartmo...@aol.compostpile (Bernie)
Date: 7/6/2003 9:50 AM Eastern Standard Time

HAHAHA!! OK.... since you all think that I am the writer...... I am giving
Cindy permission to post it on the board! HAHAHAHA!!
WAHisbad

WAHisbad

Jul 6, 2003, 10:09:52 AM7/6/03
From: smartmo...@aol.compostpile (Bernie)
Date: 7/6/2003 9:49 AM Eastern Standard Time

HAHAHAHA!! Give it up, Bernard. The farce is sinking like the Titanic. You
may not have known Cindy to lie, but there's ALWAYS a first time. Oh, and
please.... don't try to act like you're not a part of this ill-fated fiasco,
now that it is a failure! LOL!!
Don't make the rest of your friends look like the nitwits..... that is so....
beneath you! Bwaaaahaaaaa!!
WAHisbad

WAHisbad

Jul 6, 2003, 10:11:50 AM7/6/03
You poor souls! Surely, you can do better than this!! LOL!
waa-waa-bm (lame attempt at damage control)

bless his little heart, he is drowning in the cesspool of his LIES. hehehe
NKY101

Whooooo hoooo!! I am laughing at you!!! I'm trying to do damage control for
YOU and your friends.... you would do yourself a huge favor by being quiet!
HAHAHA!! What a silly idea you came up with.... !!
Tell me.... exactly what were you hoping to accomplish?? HAHAHAHA!!
WAHisbad

Bernie

Jul 6, 2003, 10:13:13 AM7/6/03
From: wahi...@aol.com (WAHisbad)
Date: 7/6/03 2:03 PM !!!First Boot!!!

'K, Droid.
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

Bernie

Jul 6, 2003, 10:13:37 AM7/6/03
From: wahi...@aol.com (WAHisbad)
Date: 7/6/03 2:05 PM !!!First Boot!!!

Where has anyone stated you are the writer?
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

WAHisbad

Jul 6, 2003, 10:23:25 AM7/6/03
'K, Droid.
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

You know what.... I take it back. Droid... is short for Android. I like it!
It's cool if you call me that... in fact, I insist! Just like Bernie is short
for BERNARD! :-)))
WAHisbad aka Droid

WAHisbad

Jul 6, 2003, 10:28:26 AM7/6/03

Where has anyone stated you are the writer?
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

READ the following exchange and see if you can COMPREHEND the posts:

What could I* possibly stand to gain by
sending Cindy an email as BM?

WAHisbad
*******************
You had everything to gain..........but.........you didn't think it through and
it backfired.............
KC

NOW, since KC says that I "had everything to gain" and "didn't think through
sending the email to Cindy".... I am giving Cindy permission to post the email!
HAHAHAHA!! That is.... if it's alright with YOU, Bernard! Of course!
HAHAHAHA!
WAHisbad
*******************

Bernie

Jul 6, 2003, 10:36:44 AM7/6/03
From: wahi...@aol.com (WAHisbad)
Date: 7/6/03 2:09 PM !!!First Boot!!!

1) I have no reason to believe Cindy has lied.
2) Any "farce" or "ill-fated fiasco" are yours alone.
3) Since my friends are not nitwits it would be impossible for anything I say
or do to make them appear as such,
4) You're squirming.
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

Bernie

Jul 6, 2003, 10:37:55 AM7/6/03
From: wahi...@aol.com (WAHisbad)
Date: 7/6/03 2:23 PM !!!First Boot!!!

So happy to hear that, Droid. Bernie is short for other names, also, but we
already know your knowledge and imagination are limited. ; )
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

WAHisbad

Jul 6, 2003, 10:43:23 AM7/6/03
1) I have no reason to believe Cindy has lied.

Of course you don't! HAHAHA!!

2) Any "farce" or "ill-fated fiasco" are yours alone.

Of course you'd say that! HAHAHA!

3) Since my friends are not nitwits it would be impossible for anything I say
or do to make them appear as such,

Of course it would! HAHAHAHA!

4) You're squirming.
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

Oh yeah! I'm squirming.... to keep from PIMP while laughing at all of you!
HAHAHA!!
WAHisbad

Obstestricsdude

Jul 6, 2003, 10:45:29 AM7/6/03

From: wahi...@aol.com (WAHisbad)
Date: 7/6/03 8:31 AM Central Daylight Time

The only thing that proves is that the "BM is dead" line is out of the
picture. But apparently you gave the ressurection of BM as little thought as
you did in claiming "Wah" had voted for Bush.
Laurie

I didn't lie. I did vote for George Bush. The FIRST one! HAHAHA!! I
wouldn't have voted for Dubya if he was the ONLY fool running for president!

Shreveport's racial
strife:http://www.shreveporttimes.com/html/B1EEAB45-7C08-4D0F-AC15-5EC6399
732EF.shtml (you must type IN the "9732EF.shtml" part!)

WAHisbad

Jul 6, 2003, 10:47:49 AM7/6/03
So happy to hear that, Droid. Bernie is short for other names, also, but we
already know your knowledge and imagination are limited. ; )
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

I think it is interesting that you refer to yourself as "we." I've noticed the
same from NKY and several other posters. Do you think of yourselves as
individuals or a part of a group?? A swarm?? LOL!
And how would YOU (and whoever else is included in "we") know anything about
the extent of my knowledge and imagination, Bernard?
WAHisbad aka Droid

Bernie

Jul 6, 2003, 10:47:32 AM7/6/03
From: wahi...@aol.com (WAHisbad)
Date: 7/6/03 2:28 PM !!!First Boot!!!

All I see is you leaping to conclusions once again. KC didn't say you wrote
it, she simply responded to your question about what could you possibly stand
to gain by sending Cindy an email as BM. Now, the only way you could give Cindy
permission to post this email is if you acknowledge yourself as its author. My
comprehension is quite good but I think you might want to double check yours.
Now, why haven't you expressed any concern about those missing men from Niger?
Hmmmmm?
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

Obstestricsdude

Jul 6, 2003, 10:49:09 AM7/6/03
From: ksutt...@aol.comTheRitz (Cordelia VanderBilt)
Date: 7/5/03 7:21 PM !!!First Boot!!!

BM and I used to be friendly, back in the day. Well, guess what!! I've heard
from him....so he is definitely aLIVE!!
Cindy

ROFL!!!!!

Obstestricsdude

Jul 6, 2003, 10:49:51 AM7/6/03

Of course that makes Waffles a big fat liar . . . but we already knew that.

Margo
----------------

Boy---- I'd have LOVED to be a "fly on the monitor screen" during THOSE IM's!
LMAO!

Droduh: I THINK I've GOT it, Wahndroid!
BM: Really? Let's HEAR it, Ms. Arc!!!
Droduh: Well, YOU write Cindy, and use your ORIGINAL BM screen name, or
something close TO it! THIS way, it'll PROVE BM still exists! WHY would BM post
under a DIFFERENT screen name if he was STILL ALIVE! PERFECT!!!
BM: But, Ms. Arc---- Why Cindy? I really don't like her too much.
Droduh: Duh, ya toilet-dwelling Tootsie-Roll WANNABEE! SHE'S the EASIEST-GOING
one of the BUNCH!!! She'll FALL for it, I'm TELLIN YA!!! THEN, she'll report
back to the WHOLE group that you CAN'T be BM, since she's heard from him!!!
BOY, am I BRIGHT!!! What would you DO without me???
BM: You SHO is!!! You's smarter 'n HILLARY! Okay, I'll be back in a second! I'm
headed to my deleted screen names!!!! Oh, and remember, Ms. Arc! DON'T be
giving out all 'a dat TOP SECRET info I be done give ya about my REAL life---
YOU know---- all dat CEO binness! Cos, I CAN CALL DA poLEEECE if you be pullin
annydeeeng WHITE on me!!!
Droduh: Aww, come ON, Tootsie-Boy!!! Remember??? I'M the HONEST one, who's
stacked PLUM-full of INTEGRITY!!!
BM: Oh, yay! Fuhgot!

LMMFAOTNE!!!!!

WAHisbad

Jul 6, 2003, 10:52:36 AM7/6/03
From: smartmo...@aol.compostpile (Bernie)
Date: 7/6/2003 10:47 AM Eastern Standard Time

Bernard, KC clearly implies that I* am the author of the email. Stop twisting
in the wind, please! While you are suggesting that I double check MY
comprehension, I suggest you do the same! LOL!
BTW, I haven't seen YOU express any concern about those missing men from Niger,
either.
WAHisbad

Obstestricsdude

Jul 6, 2003, 10:56:25 AM7/6/03

The only thing that proves is that the "BM is dead" line is out of the
picture. But apparently you gave the ressurection of BM as little thought as
you did in claiming "Wah" had voted for Bush.
Laurie

I didn't lie. I did vote for George Bush. The FIRST one! HAHAHA!! I
wouldn't have voted for Dubya if he was the ONLY fool running for president!

Lie number 2,865, 349, 023... You're GETTING there, boy! Just a FEW more, and
you'll have as MANY as there are grains of SAND at Iwo Jima!!!

ACTUALLY, you told NKY that you had voted for the CURRENT president! You even
went on to opine as to how you'd changed your mind, and wished you could take
your vote back, after "WAH" became imminent... It was all just another BM
smokescreen, to lure others into the dupe... You see, YOU thought that if
OTHERS knew you'd voted for him in the FIRST place, there was no WAY you could
POSSIBLY be accused of being your former screen name... MUCH like the time,
when the heat was mounting over the fact you'd threatened to violate Cher's 14
year-old... When even WAFFLES started to denounce you, you quickly went in to
the VERY same "lie-mending" mode we see above... "I didn't MEAN her 14
year-old!!! I MEANT her 21 year-old!!!" Kind of all falls into place, if one
thinks about the post last week to NKY, asking about the ACLU fiasco... A "tip"
you'd received "via email!" LMAO!

NKY101

Jul 6, 2003, 10:57:26 AM7/6/03
I think it is interesting that you refer to yourself as "we." I've noticed the
same from NKY and several other posters. Do you think of yourselves as
individuals or a part of a group?? A swarm?? LOL!
And how would YOU (and whoever else is included in "we") know anything about
the extent of my knowledge and imagination, Bernard?
waa-waa-bm aka HEMORRHOID!!

Oh, you have it all wrong, it isn't the extent of your knowledge we know about,
it is the lack of it. hehehe

NKY101

Bernie

Jul 6, 2003, 10:57:53 AM7/6/03
From: wahi...@aol.com (WAHisbad)
Date: 7/6/03 2:47 PM !!!First Boot!!!

You've demonstrated it quite well on here and continue to do so. ; )
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

Obstestricsdude

Jul 6, 2003, 10:59:28 AM7/6/03
Bernard, KC clearly implies that I* am the author of the email. Stop twisting
in the wind, please! While you are suggesting that I double check MY
comprehension, I suggest you do the same! LOL!
BTW, I haven't seen YOU express any concern about those missing men from Niger,
either.
WAHisbad

Well, *I'D* say that----- OOPS! I had a DIFFERENT spelling/definition of the
word! ROFLMAO!