An Interesting Email!

He is SMOKIN

Jul 7, 2003, 10:48:15 PM7/7/03
Don't Buy the new Patriotic Pepsi.

Pepsi has a new "patriotic" can coming out with pictures of the Empire State
Bldg. and the Pledge of Allegiance on them.

But Pepsi forgot two little words on the pledge, "Under God." Pepsi said they
did not want to offend anyone. If this is true, then we do not want to offend
anyone at the Pepsi corporate office.

If we do not buy any Pepsi product then they will not receive any of our
monies. Our money, after all, does have the words "In God We trust" on it.

Please pass this word to everyone you know -- let's be heard. We want the words
"Under God" to be read by every person who buys a can.

YoannaYo

Jul 7, 2003, 11:00:04 PM7/7/03
Subject: An Interesting Email!
From: <A HREF="mailto:gynecol...@aol.com ">gynecol...@aol.com </A> (He
is SMOKIN)
Date: Mon, Jul 7, 2003 10:48 PM

__________________________________

http://www.urbanlegends.com/ulz/pepsi.html

<A HREF="http://www.urbanlegends.com/ulz/pepsi.html">Urban Legend Zeitgeist:
Pepsi removes God</A>

p.s. who gives a chit anyway?

He is SMOKIN

Jul 7, 2003, 11:16:35 PM7/7/03
Don't Buy the new Patriotic Pepsi.

Pepsi has a new "patriotic" can coming out with pictures of the Empire State
Bldg. and the Pledge of Allegiance on them.

But Pepsi forgot two little words on the pledge, "Under God." Pepsi said they
did not want to offend anyone. If this is true, then we do not want to offend
anyone at the Pepsi corporate office.

If we do not buy any Pepsi product then they will not receive any of our
monies. Our money, after all, does have the words "In God We trust" on it.

Please pass this word to everyone you know -- let's be heard. We want the words
"Under God" to be read by every person who buys a can.
__________________________________

http://www.urbanlegends.com/ulz/pepsi.html

Urban Legend Zeitgeist:
Pepsi removes God

p.s. who gives a chit anyway?

BWAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAA! Well, *I* certainly don't.... Anymore! LOL! I LOVE Pepsi,
so I'm glad it's just a legend!

ParkingSPOT

Jul 7, 2003, 11:49:46 PM7/7/03
p.s. who gives a chit anyway?

BWAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAA! Well, *I* certainly don't.... Anymore! LOL! I LOVE Pepsi,
so I'm glad it's just a legend!

=================
LOL I've seen that one circulated before.. Btw, ITA --- Pepsi is the nectar of
the heavens.
<<slurrp>>>
`
SPOT

He is SMOKIN

Jul 7, 2003, 11:54:59 PM7/7/03

Well, let's not get riDROculous!!! "Crown Royal Special Reserve" is the TRUE
Nectar of the HEAVENS!!!

ParkingSPOT

Jul 8, 2003, 12:07:49 AM7/8/03
Btw, ITA --- Pepsi is the nectar of
the heavens.
<<slurrp>>>
`
SPOT

Well, let's not get riDROculous!!! "Crown Royal Special Reserve" is the TRUE
Nectar of the HEAVENS!!!

=============
Ahhhh.... I mean non-buzz-inducing, thirst-quenching, gotta have-it-in-the-
fridge-at-all-times type nectar of the heavens.
Not a big drinker here... I like a nice glass of white wine, or an ice cold
Heineken on the weekend. Whiskey? I'd fall down. LOL
`
SPOT

Cher

Jul 8, 2003, 12:26:16 AM7/8/03

"Under God" to be read by every person who buys a can.>>>>>>Dude

That's easy enough, in this household we don't drink Pepsi.
Cher
Until further notice, all misspells are drug induced.

T0rllHouseCookie

Jul 8, 2003, 12:50:46 AM7/8/03

Snopes.com
The URL for this page is http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/outrage/drpepper.htm

It started 2 years ago with Dr Pepper, mutated to Coke and now Pepsi. Just not
true, in any of the cases.