Bryant arrested

Cher

Jul 6, 2003, 10:00:03 PM7/6/03
Bryant arrested

Lakers' star charged with felony by Colorado police
Updated: Sunday July 06, 2003 9:08 PM

Bryant finished third in the NBA MVP voting in 2003. Stephen Dunn/Getty
Images
EAGLE, Colo. (AP) -- Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant has posted a $25,000
bond in Eagle on a felony count of sexual assault and has been released,
according to the Eagle County sheriff's office.

In a statement Sunday, authorities said the warrant was issued after deputies
investigated a report made Wednesday claiming sexual misconduct by Bryant.

The report said the incident happened in a hotel in the Edwards area of Eagle
County that night.

After a series of interviews and a review of the physical evidence,
investigators met with representatives for District Attorney Mark Hurlbert and
concluded they had enough evidence for the felony sexual assault count, the
statement said.

"During the investigation Bryant was cooperative with investigators and remains
cooperative with authorities," the sheriff's office said in a prepared
statement.

Bryant turned himself in at the sheriff's detention facility in Eagle on Friday
and posted a bond of $25,000, authorities said.

Few details are being released following an order by Judge Russell Granger that
the case would be sealed to the public.

Public Information Officer Kim Andree said the fax would be the only statement
made available from the sheriff's office at this point.

Bryant, a guard, averaged 26.6 points and 5.8 assists in four games in the NBA
Finals against the New Jersey Nets in 2002, and was picked to the 2001-2002
All-NBA First Team, according to the Lakers.

The 24-year-old was named MVP of the 2002 All-Star Game after getting 31
points. He has the record as being the young All-Star in the NBA. posting 18
ponits and 6 rebounds in the 1998 game in New York.

He also was the youngest player to debut in the NBA, at the age of 18 years,
two months and 11 days.

As a high school student, he was selected by USA Today and Parade Magazine as
National High School Player of the Year. He married in April 2001 and he and
his wife had their first child, a daughter, in January.

Cher
Until further notice, all misspells are drug induced.

YoGagesCanz

Jul 6, 2003, 11:46:11 PM7/6/03
The bimbo is just trying to get some of his millions.........Kobe was scoring
literally and nothing more.......like OJ, Kobe will be fine.

Mark, your z-net leader

ParkingSPOT

Jul 6, 2003, 11:50:55 PM7/6/03
..like OJ, Kobe will be fine.

Mark
================
I don't know enough about the Bryant case to speculate...........
But, I find it fascinating that there are people who actually still believe
that OJ is innocent. That amazes me.
`
SPOT
~If you have to explain humor, you are explaining to the humorless.>Meowchie~

He is SMOKIN

Jul 7, 2003, 7:10:17 AM7/7/03
..like OJ, Kobe will be fine.

Mark
================
I don't know enough about the Bryant case to speculate...........
But, I find it fascinating that there are people who actually still believe
that OJ is innocent. That amazes me.
`
SPOT

Myself, Spot.

ParkingSPOT

Jul 7, 2003, 11:29:03 AM7/7/03
I don't know enough about the Bryant case to speculate...........
But, I find it fascinating that there are people who actually still believe
that OJ is innocent. That amazes me.
`
SPOT

Myself, Spot.
[Dude]
===========
You believe OJ is innocent, Dude?
`
SPOT

loves to laugh

Jul 7, 2003, 3:53:21 PM7/7/03

=======

So -- that's how you took his response? LOL. And you asked ME if I was a
dummy?

Priceless!!! HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAVE FUN ONLINE

ParkingSPOT

Jul 7, 2003, 4:23:55 PM7/7/03

=======

Priceless!!! HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAVE FUN ONLINE
====================
Oh sit down, Laughy. Nobody called on you.
`
SPOT

He is SMOKIN

Jul 7, 2003, 6:01:10 PM7/7/03

LMAO!!!! HARDLY, Babe! I KNOW that "1 in 3 million chance" means he DID it,
along with the REST of the evidence! That "myself" meant that I AGREED with ya!

ParkingSPOT

Jul 7, 2003, 6:56:31 PM7/7/03
Myself, Spot.
[Dude]
===========
You believe OJ is innocent, Dude?
`
SPOT

LMAO!!!! HARDLY, Babe! I KNOW that "1 in 3 million chance" means he DID it,
along with the REST of the evidence! That "myself" meant that I AGREED with ya!

[Dude]
===========
I got it now.. I should've known, lol.
DroTilUWalkIKnowUAre3Coinsinthefountain was kind enough to clue me in -- with
three hundred consecutive HA-HAs. :)
`
SPOT

He is SMOKIN

ParkingSPOT

Jul 7, 2003, 7:49:31 PM7/7/03

LOL! NOT dro!!!! <<Dude
===============
I know.... such a shocker.
Whodathunkit? LOL
`
SPOT

Bernie

Jul 7, 2003, 9:05:30 PM7/7/03
Subject: Re: Bryant arrested
From: droa...@aol.com (loves to laugh)
Date: 7/7/03 7:53 PM !!!First Boot!!!

=======

Priceless!!! HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAVE FUN ONLINE

I find this very interesting in light of the post copied below:

aol://5863:119/z-netz.alt.wichtig:220165

Subject: Re: Picture
From: droa...@aol.com (loves to laugh)
Date: 6/30/03 3:06 PM !!!First Boot!!!

Do you even KNOW the people who you target?? Nope -- you don't. <==== SPOT
===========

I don't TARGET a person, dopey. I target the POST.

Please get with the times -- oh, and the Terms of Service.

Thanks. :))

HAVE FUN ONLINE
Bernie
-for Jason 4/3/98

loves to laugh

Jul 7, 2003, 9:19:31 PM7/7/03
I don't know enough about the Bryant case to speculate...........
But, I find it fascinating that there are people who actually still believe
that OJ is innocent. That amazes me.
`
SPOT

Myself, Spot.
[Dude]
===========
You believe OJ is innocent, Dude?
`
SPOT

=======

So -- that's how you took his response? LOL. And you asked ME if I was a
dummy?

Priceless!!! HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAVE FUN ONLINE

I find this very interesting in light of the post copied below:

aol://5863:119/z-netz.alt.wichtig:220165

Bernie
========

What is it you find interesting????

SPOT - who has called me dopey on many occasions, and who suggested I was a
dummy on another --- asked Ricky if he was saying he believed OJ was innocent.

In the post you quoted that I made, I simply said I don't target a person
dopey, I target the post.

Is there something unfair or not right about the post?

LOL

HAVE FUN ONLINE

BlahBlahBlah

Jul 7, 2003, 9:36:08 PM7/7/03

So -- that's how you took his response? LOL. And you asked ME if I was a
dummy?

Priceless!!! HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAVE FUN ONLINE

I find this very interesting in light of the post copied below:

aol://5863:119/z-netz.alt.wichtig:220165

Bernie
========

What is it you find interesting????

SPOT - who has called me dopey on many occasions, and who suggested I was a
dummy on another --- asked Ricky if he was saying he believed OJ was innocent.

In the post you quoted that I made, I simply said I don't target a person
dopey, I target the post.

Is there something unfair or not right about the post?

LOL

HAVE FUN ONLINE
*************************
Umm...calling someone a dummy is not targeting a post, Dro. I believe Bernie
was pointing out the incongruousness of your posts.
Bard
~"When the earth shall claim your limbs,
then you shall truly dance." -Kahlil Gibran
~In Memory~

loves to laugh

Jul 7, 2003, 10:02:09 PM7/7/03
[...]

======

So -- a post that calls me dummy, and a reply in which I use the same word back
means I am targeting a poster?

Uh huh .... surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre. LOL

HAVE FUN ONLINE

BlahBlahBlah

Jul 8, 2003, 12:39:05 AM7/8/03
In the post you quoted that I made, I simply said I don't target a person
dopey, I target the post.

Is there something unfair or not right about the post?

LOL

HAVE FUN ONLINE
*************************
Umm...calling someone a dummy is not targeting a post, Dro. I believe Bernie
was pointing out the incongruousness of your posts.
Bard
======

So -- a post that calls me dummy, and a reply in which I use the same word back
means I am targeting a poster?

Uh huh .... surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre. LOL

HAVE FUN ONLINE
***********************
According to AOL you are. :)

ParkingSPOT

Jul 8, 2003, 1:08:33 AM7/8/03
n the post you quoted that I made, I simply said I don't target a person
dopey, I target the post.

Is there something unfair or not right about the post?
LOL
HAVE FUN ONLINE
*************************
Umm...calling someone a dummy is not targeting a post, Dro. I believe Bernie
was pointing out the incongruousness of your posts.
Bard
======

So -- a post that calls me dummy, and a reply in which I use the same word back
means I am targeting a poster?
Uh huh .... surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre. LOL
HAVE FUN ONLINE
***********************
According to AOL you are. :)
Bard

Thanks, Bard and Bernie.
And to Dro...
In this instance, by saying that you were replying to a "post that calls you
dummy", you are lying.
I was neither talking TO you, nor ABOUT you when you chose to enter this
thread.
Sometimes I think you just can't follow along very well. Could that be true?

`
SPOT