Another DRO Lie! LOL!

He is SMOKIN

Jul 7, 2003, 10:38:42 PM7/7/03
Okay, Dro------ Before I PROVE something here... Earlier, on this thread, when
I referred to the fact that BM/wah had said he'd given you PROOF of where he
lived, (just yesterday) AND his FULL name, you opted to act ignorant (didn't
really have to act) and pretend BM and he were different, rather than
commenting on his lie... Okay-- SIMPLE question---- WHOM were you addressing in
the post below??? Before you lie--- Remember-- I CAN bring in the post prior!!!
I'm just testing your "honesty!" LOL! Well??? WHO's lying??? YOU? Or BM/Wah???
HE said you've got ALL of his data, just yesterday... Agree? Or deny!!! (Okay,
folks--- NOW we see who's lying!!!!)

Subject: ANOTHER BM lie!!!!!

View this article only
Newsgroups: z-netz.alt.wichtig
Date: 2003-07-07 15:21:27 PST

Yes, you did. I read your e-mail but since I don't know anything about YOUR
personal information - I only know about MY personal information ... I was not
able to dispute anything. That's why I didn't respond to that particular
e-mail.

The battery in my computer doesn't always hold up and I have found that
occasionally the date is wrong but ... you sent me that e-mail on 6/20.

HAVE FUN ONLINE