NT Server 4.0 Backup .bat script.....?

Salazar, Mark

Jan 13, 2001, 7:14:04 PM1/13/01
Hey all,
I'm trying to create a batch file to backup an NT 4.0 Server to a shared
folder on a workstation for the time being. I currently work for a
non-profit organization and am budgeting for another server. The code I
wrote looks like this with "server" being the one I want to backup and
"wrkstn" being the one I want to back "server" to once a day at 7pm M-F
only. Note: ntbackup is the
shared folder I created on the workstation to be able to do this. "By the
way, NO, it didn't work. :)"
I hope someone can assist. Thanks in advance.

AT \\server 7:00pm /interactive
net use x: \\wrkstn\ntbackup /u:domainname
ntbackup backup c: e: x: \\server\ntbackup
t/ incremental /b /v /l
net use x: /delete