Batch-file

Frederic

Apr 8, 2001, 3:05:55 PM4/8/01
Who can help me by the following problem:
Make a bootdisk with cd-rom support. The following installations must be
started in a menu: windows 95, windows 98, windows NT Workstation, windows
2000.
The installation must pass unattended (deleting partitions, make partitions,
format, install OS).
Furthermore there must be a control if the right cd-rom is placed into the
drive. You may not make use of tools available on the internet, except those
who can format diskettes (1.44 MB). If you write a program the sourcecode
must be available.
I propose you make this with batch, assembler or C++.
Thanx

Todd Vargo

Apr 8, 2001, 5:32:00 PM4/8/01

"Frederic" <des...@nospampandora.be> wrote in message

I can help you. I see no practical reason for the "may not make use of..."
restriction other than this being homework related. Show your own work and
rephrase your question to be asking only for help with some specific snag,
and you'll get much better results. This do my homework for me stuff is
getting old.

I propose you do your own homework (or at least offer to pay it).

--
Todd Vargo (body of message must contain my name to reply by email)

Tom Lavedas

Apr 9, 2001, 9:43:44 AM4/9/01

As Todd told you over in alt.msdos.batch, you need to do your own
homework. And, to keep from insulting our intelligence, you could at
least try stating the problem in your own words, rather than merely
cutting and pasting them from your assignment.

Also, friendly piece of advice; CROSSPOST to a few select groups (two
or three) rather than make duplicate postings in different groups. Then
replies in one group will appear in all of the groups you have
referenced. This is a courtesy to those who frequent each group -
they can see the answers already posted, regardless of where they
read your post.

Tom Lavedas
http://www.pressroom.com/~tglbatch/