filemanager

Norbert Lünow

Aug 21, 2002, 3:29:42 PM8/21/02
hi,

I'm looking for a tool for gnugp that just encrypts files. It should be very
easy to install and use.
It would be perfect, if I could import my pubkey into the program and then
give it to the persons
who shall encrypt and send a file to me (mail-function is not needed in the
program:))

ru, norbert

Olav Radmann

Aug 29, 2002, 2:46:30 AM8/29/02