playlist : Haven : 14.oct.2k3

1 view

addam

Oct 20, 2003, 1:59:32 PM10/20/03
hi all!
i have some good news - the owners of Diva's have
agreed to drop the cover charge for Haven back to it's
original $5 (21+) and $7 (18+)!!! (except for concerts,
of course...)

this week we'll see a new video project designed by
artist David Ambrose, come by and check it out!

in other news, we're only about a week away from our
huge Hallowe'en party on the 28th, featuring the
Cruxshadows and You Shriek live! of course there's lots
of other stuff going on also, like dj Coppertop from
Indy, lots of games and giveaways, and our costume
pageant... admission's $12 (21+) and $14 (18+) for this
one - no advance sales, so make sure you get there
early... and spread the word!
*hugs!*
...addam...

: Haven :
: be who you are :
tuesdays at Diva's Nightclub
492 Pleasant St
Northampton, Ma
2nOis-0-2nO :
www.thehavenclub.com
: 2no-0-is2nO

playlist : Haven : 14.oct.2k3

DJ DevNull :
Audra - There Are No Snakes In Heaven
Goethes Erben feat Peter Heppner - Glasgarten
Persephone - The Man Who Swallowed My Soul
+You Shriek - invisble sun
Wolfsheim - And I...
Mediaeval Baebes - Aria
covenant - bullet
Stromkern - Night Riders
*Aslan Faction - Forced Bleeding
and one - krieger
fictional - your dream
*Apoptygma Berserk - Suffer in silence
Neuroactive - Space Devider (99 rmx)
Switchblade Symphony - Sweet (Apoptygma Berzerk remix)
The Cruxshadow - dancefloor metaphor

DJ Penelope
stabbing westward - save yourself
NIN - Closer
VNV - Standing
assemblage - naked
bigod 20 - like a prayer
delerium - terra firma (lara croft mix)
peter gabriel - passion
Loreena McKennitt - The Mummers' Dance
beborn beton - another world

DJ Addam
wolfsheim - find you're gone
iris - annie would i lie to you
*cruxshadows - marilyn my bitterness (v2.0)
*melotron - gib mir alesand one - wasted
portishead - wandering star
Zero 7 - in the waiting line
mono - life in mono
the cure - hot hot hot!
Depche Mode - everything counts
Blur - boys and girls

DJ Penelope
Raised In Black - Oh My Goth!
kidney thieves - pleasant
rammstein - duhast
beborn beton - im innern einer frau
T.o.y. - loner
#VNV Nation - Genesis
enomine - mitternacht
mdfmk - torpedoes
*tool - schism

DJ Addam
*Ohgr - water *R
*pop will eat itself - ich bin ein auslander
Christ Analogue - a slight rage
*my life with the thrill kill kult - days of swine and
roses
Covenant - We Want Revolution
The Cruxshadows - return (coming home) (555 mix by ian
fford)
*De/Vision - Drifting Sideways(TOY mix)
+you shriek - new romantic circuitry (club)
camouflage - i can't feel you (remix)
seabound - hooked
fiction 8 - sister illusion
Raised In Black - share this poison
*VNV Nation - Beloved (Grey Dawn Version)
Apoptygma Berserk - Kathy's song
Apollo 440 - Don't Fear the Reaper

DJ DevNull
Neuroticfish - Velocity (Club Edit)
Suicide Commando - Hellraiser (VNV Nation Remix)
*Informatik - Built For Pleasure
Stromkern - Re-align(Echo mix)

and of course - 'til tuesday - voices carry

* = specific request
# = band request
+ = independent artist release

+ You Shriek : http://www.youshriek.com (boston)