yRead3 problem loading text file

Jeremy Bullard

Mar 11, 2024, 2:02:50 PMMar 11
to yWriter
I've been reviewing and editing a previous book using yRead3. Everything was going fine until I updated and restarted my laptop today. Now, for some reason, I'm not able to load the RTF. I can open the file, and I can open yRead3, but I can't open the file IN yRead3. When I try to, it just opens to a blank white screen with the caption (0 words) in the lower left corner.

Jeremy Bullard

Mar 11, 2024, 2:52:48 PMMar 11
to yWriter
Disregard, I figured it out. I had a corrupted RFT file. I converted to another file type, then converted it back to RTF, and it cleared up the problem.