Hey Simon question about Ywriter on Chromebook?

s.m....@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2021, 6:43:47 PM8/18/21
to yWriter
Will ywriter app for andriod work on Chromebook?

Simon Haynes

Aug 19, 2021, 12:38:57 AM8/19/21
to ywr...@googlegroups.com

If the Chromebook supports apps from the play store I don't see why not. Usually the store will prevent you buying apps if they're not compatible (or will warn you which devices the app will not work with.)

Maybe someone who's tried it can let you know? I actually know nothing at all about Chromebooks.

On Thu, 19 Aug 2021 at 06:43, s.m....@gmail.com <s.m....@gmail.com> wrote:
Will ywriter app for andriod work on Chromebook?

Visit Spacejock Software, the home of yWriter, FCharts and more
Visit spacejock.com.au for my articles on writing and publishing novels.

Erik Warner

Aug 19, 2021, 8:46:53 AM8/19/21
to ywr...@googlegroups.com
When I had a Chromebook a few years ago it worked.

S B

Aug 19, 2021, 1:26:20 PM8/19/21
to ywr...@googlegroups.com
Awesome! Thank you both so much for answering my question.