Can't deselect chapters

Christian Bieck

Mar 22, 2024, 4:54:33 AMMar 22
to yWriter
I'm currently going through each PoV separately (I've set it up so that each chapter has only one PoV), exporting each to a proofing RTF file. To select the chapters, I do the usual ctrl-click. However, when I misclick, I can't deselect chapters -- the chapter briefly de-highlights, and immediately reselects.
Windows 10.

Tx
Christian

Simon Haynes

Mar 24, 2024, 7:34:28 AMMar 24
to ywr...@googlegroups.com
Just fixed this, uploading a beta now.

Visit Spacejock Software, the home of yWriter, FCharts and more
Visit spacejock.com.au for my articles on writing and publishing novels.

Christian Bieck

Mar 25, 2024, 5:26:35 AMMar 25
to yWriter
thanks! Works now for me.

Simon Haynes

Mar 25, 2024, 5:33:02 AMMar 25
to ywr...@googlegroups.com
That's good to hear. It was a conflict between the mousedown and the mouseup events, so I filtered out the mouseup one when ctrl is held.