Convert narrative, characters, and locations from Aeon Timeline 3 to yWriter

Peter T.

Oct 16, 2021, 7:56:10 AM10/16/21
to yWriter
Aeon Timeline has been expanded in its current version 3 to a complete and versatile outliner that also supports a "Narrative" structure with parts, chapters and scenes. CSV serves as the export format.

I am still trying it out, but I have already written a Python script that creates a new yWriter project from a CSV export file. It is free and open source and has an easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface. There is also an Aeon 3 template based on Aeon's  Novel template that adds a "viewpoint" relationship to events and brings the required narrative numbering system.

To run aeon3yw, you need a Python installation preferably up-to-date.

You can find more information and the download link on my project homepage.

Cheers,
Peter