yWriter 7150

Simon Haynes

Jan 28, 2024, 8:35:29 AMJan 28
to ywr...@googlegroups.com
I've been working on the colour themes side of yWriter all day, and I've managed to include the final elements which refused to obey their overrides. (tab headers, menu separators, etc.)

This version has two updated themes (dark_updated and grey_updated) as well as 'light'

The new default colours in 'dark_updated' and 'grey_updated' are much easier on the eyes, so I recommend using these instead of the old ones. (the old ones are missing some entries anyway.)

If you're using Dark or Grey now, or your own design, there are several new entries you'll need to define.  These are Tab control colours, list header colours, and various list selection colours. Until you do, the UI might look a bit odd.

--
Visit Spacejock Software, the home of yWriter, FCharts and more
Visit spacejock.com.au for my articles on writing and publishing novels.

Loni

Jan 28, 2024, 11:47:03 AMJan 28
to yWriter
The double-click-not-opening-the-scene issue seems to have returned with 7.1.5.0. Hitting enter does still work.

Simon Haynes

Jan 28, 2024, 12:21:18 PMJan 28
to ywr...@googlegroups.com
I just noticed that in my build. I haven't changed anything, so I might have to delay the drawing of the scene preview window just a fraction of a second longer.

Simon Haynes

Jan 28, 2024, 12:36:04 PMJan 28
to ywr...@googlegroups.com
Okay, figured this one out. Each click on a scene in the list would reselect and redraw everything, even if it's the scene already selected.

I've added back in a check to ensure it doesn't re-select and redisplay if already selected, and now the double-click should work fine.