Dark theme is a must

Gabriel Macedo

Dec 15, 2021, 10:14:47 AM12/15/21
to yWriter
I love YWriter and i've wrote a lot of content on it but we need Dark theme asap.

My eyes are hurt :/

Slery

Dec 15, 2021, 1:12:24 PM12/15/21
to ywr...@googlegroups.com
Do you have a problem with the current dark theme?

What version are you using that doesn't have it?

Cindy

On December 15, 2021 10:14:48 AM Gabriel Macedo <gab...@agenciatitan.com.br> wrote:

I love YWriter and i've wrote a lot of content on it but we need Dark theme asap.

My eyes are hurt :/

Gerhard Baumann

Dec 15, 2021, 1:55:33 PM12/15/21
to ywr...@googlegroups.com
I employ a monitor dimming tool with the option to invert colors.
https://care-eyes.com/ Free Trial
White turns to Black, Blue to Yellow, Green to Violet
yWriter looks good inverted.
Free Tools are available.

Renato Dias

Dec 15, 2021, 5:30:53 PM12/15/21
to yWriter
6.6.2.9(and has a theme editor, you can put everything dark on it. Otherwise, you can use Windows' own dark system theme.

Rodney

Aug 9, 2022, 5:06:07 AM8/9/22
to yWriter
Hi, new to ywriter, visually impaired and can't use white apps, how do I get 6.6.2.9? the latest beta on the website installed as 6.6.2.6?

Simon Haynes

Aug 9, 2022, 6:24:27 AM8/9/22
to ywr...@googlegroups.com
6.6.2.6 is the latest beta.

6.6.1.1 and later include the new theme (colour scheme) editor.

Visit Spacejock Software, the home of yWriter, FCharts and more
Visit spacejock.com.au for my articles on writing and publishing novels.