Looking for yWriter Translators

yWriter Mobile App Support

Mar 10, 2023, 2:42:10 AM3/10/23
to yWriter App Beta
Hi everyone,

If you're fluent in a language other than English and are interested in writing or proof-reading the yWriter translations for that language, please send me an email.

The translations I've added in the yWriter app so far have been mostly machine translations (i.e. google translate) so I appreciate they probably need a lot of improvement.

This would involve reviewing the source and translation text and making updates to the translated text. For example, see the linked spreadsheet:

I figured it's best to reach out for translators within the yWriter community first since it helps to have context on what is being translated.

Regards
Liz
yWriter Mobile App Support

yWriter Mobile App Support

Mar 10, 2023, 2:42:55 AM3/10/23
to yWriter App Beta
Since I forgot to state my email address - it's  ywrit...@gmail.com

Giulia Fancelli Clifford

Mar 14, 2023, 1:13:09 AM3/14/23
to yWriter App Beta
Liz,

I can have a look at the Italian translation if you haven't already found someone.

Regards,

Giulia