UI Reqests

Shaun Taylor

Mar 5, 2023, 11:34:55 AM3/5/23
to yWriter App Beta
Hello. I have been using the app moving between Desktop and the little android table. This is the first time I actually used the program like this, and am finding it a bit help during my current project.

When in the Tablet version, I noticed that when I pressed TAB (which I do to indent dialog), it didn't seem to do this. I was wondering was a missing a setting in the App, or will this be a feature to be added in latter.

As I mentioned earlier, the table it a little table, and I went to adjust the text. The app was not able to zoom as most apps do, and I was not able to change the font.
Speaking of the font, I am one who will often compose on Comic San MS. Is it possible to have the ability to change fonts in the app ?

Thank you
Shaun Taylor

yWriter App Support

Mar 5, 2023, 1:05:27 PM3/5/23
to yWriter App Beta
Hi Shaun,

Thanks for taking the time to send your feedback.
Changing font type and size like in the desktop app is definitely a planned feature down the track.
Until then, one way to adjust the font size in the app is to change your font size system setting on android, and it will persist into the app - please see: https://support.google.com/accessibility/android/answer/11183305?hl=en
I'll look into the issue with TAB - this sounds like unexpected behaviour.

Regards,
Liz