Timeline

Christian Bieck

Feb 10, 2023, 6:58:46 PM2/10/23
to yWriter App Beta
Hi, first of all: it's great that the Android app is being updated/developed!
I personally am not looking to use the mobile apps (Android and iOS) for working per se, but rather so have something on hand when revising/editing. That means I need access to my notes/chars etc, which seems to work fine already.
However, yesterday I wanted to check the timelines in a few scenes, and discovered the app didn't show the time stamps. For me, that would actually be way more important than showing scene items or scene locations. Is that feature planned?
Cheers
Christian

yWriter App Support

Feb 11, 2023, 9:50:29 PM2/11/23
to yWriter App Beta
Hi Christian,

No promises yet, but this is probably something I'll look into down the track once I've finished the main improvements and bugfixes for scene and character/location/item editing.
I'll add a note to my list of requested features.

My road map at the moment is roughly this:
- 1. Add rich text scene editor & fix important bugs in the scene editor
- 2. Improve general user experience and UI
- 3. Gradually add more features from the desktop version of the app to the mobile version (your request fits in around here)
- 4. Likely iOS release eventually

Regards,
Liz
yWriter App Support