New yWriter Android Beta Update Available: Version 2023.13.7

yWriter App Support

Feb 21, 2023, 12:27:02 AM2/21/23
to yWriter App Beta
Hi yWriter Android Beta Testers,

Here's what's new in version 2023.13.7:

  • Rich text editor enabled again in the Beta (it was briefly disabled accidentally)
  • Rich text editor should now no longer remove extra blank lines in the scene - line breaks should be kept as-is. It's unclear whether a particular issue with the Samsung default keyboard adding extra line breaks in the rich text editor is still present - I'm looking into this.
  • 'Share' to any storage app can now be done through the normal 'Save As' option. The 'Share project' item has been removed from the project menu. (See the User Guide). I'm hoping this change makes the saving and loading process from alternative storage options more straightforward to new users.
  • Debug log file no longer cleared between app runs
  • Minor UI improvements

To check if you're on the current beta version, go to yWriter Menu -> About/Help and check the version number at the bottom. Beta updates are recieved from the Play Store but you must first be opted in to the beta from the store page.

Liz
yWriter App Support