Want to learn reverse engineering from ground up?

dennis....@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2021, 11:30:39 PM1/23/21
to yurichev
I'm teaching reverse engineering from ground up.
For a small fee.
No prior experience is required...
Interested? Please email me!

***

My latest blog posts:

Yet another use of regex backreferences
https://yurichev.com/news/20210121_regex_backref/

Knuth-Morris-Pratt string-searching algorithm (part III): DFA-less version
https://yurichev.com/news/20210121_Knuth_Morris_Pratt_3/

Knuth-Morris-Pratt string-searching algorithm (part II): DFA version
https://yurichev.com/news/20210121_Knuth_Morris_Pratt_2/

Knuth-Morris-Pratt string-searching algorithm (part I) + my homebrew algorithms formally verified using CBMC
https://yurichev.com/news/20210121_Knuth_Morris_Pratt_1/

Some of (remote) git internals, part II
https://yurichev.com/news/20210117_remote_git/

[Russian][Math][Python] Ломаем пароль при помощи комбинаторики и mixed radix
https://yurichev.com/news/20210116_passwords/

[Russian][Math] Как пить таблетки применяя наименьшее общее кратное (НОК)
https://yurichev.com/news/20210115_LCM/

[Russian][Math] Как я снимал квартиру при помощи мат.анализа
https://yurichev.com/news/20210114_calculus/

Teaching
https://yurichev.com/news/20210109_teaching/

[Unix] Tracking changes on web1.0-style websites
https://yurichev.com/news/20210105_web_updates/

[Unix] Gauging size of a directory available via Apache webserver index
https://yurichev.com/news/20210105_apache_index/