"Reverse Engineering for Beginners" free book news

Dennis Yurichev

Aug 10, 2014, 3:26:10 AM8/10/14
to yuri...@googlegroups.com

Hi.

Still working on my "Reverse Engineering for Beginners" free book, now it's ~790 pages!
Among news: a lot of OllyDbg and GDB examples/screenshots are added, A5 version for e-book readers available, much more examples and code patterns (including ARM64).
For Oracle hardcore geeks there are also two examples added: reverse engineering of simple proprietary binary files (.SYM and .MSB files: page 655 in English version).
Just took a fancy domain for website dedicated to the book: http://beginners.re/
There are also supporting forum, almost silent yet: http://forum.yurichev.com/
Oh, and please donate. The book is free and well be so: http://beginners.re/donate.html
And please do not hesitate to correct my mistakes, my English language is still horrible.